Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I fear I'm losing my baby :-(

So I didn't chart properly this month so I can't be sure of my O day,I will post the link to my chart,anyways I've spotted since my BFP never really reaching my UW just when I wipe.then today I felt a gush of blood so went to A &E they drew blood and my hcg is only 100 this number worrys me being so low I'm either 20 dpo 17dpo or 14 dpo I honestly do not know for sure but the bleed and this backache I'm having has me freaking out,I'm already convinced I'm losing this baby and I'm devastated.i plan on returning to the hospital for a 2 nd beta tomorrow but I would love any input/advice any of you lovely ladies can offer and please do be honest as I said I don't think this pregnancy will progress much further,this really saddens me. on a plus side my breast are super sore and I'm having waves of nausea so I do have pregnancy symptoms !!

My Ovulation Chart

Just want to add that my confusion isn't helped by the fact that my 6 dpo temp ??? Is nearly the same as my O day temp given the dip,hope I'm making sense I'm feeling rather confused and emotional,
    Last edited by Just1wish; July 5th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry to hear your experience this. I have no idea what to do because im not an expert with those things. All i wanted to say is hugs!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to you. Please let us know what your beta looks like tomorrow. Your 6 dpo dip might have been implantation?

If it makes you feel better, I always have spotting with my pregnancies, and with my last one, I had a big, big SCH bleed at 10 weeks. It is always scary. Are they checking your progesterone levels as well? HUGS and hang in there!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At 14dpo, 100 is great.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're going through this
    Was it fresh or old, brownish blood? My sister had bleeding I think at 9 weeks pg, it turned out it was nothing, she went on to deliver a healthy baby boy.
    Shellbell is right, maybe you can get your prog levels checked?

Praying with you for a sticky bean!!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    Hugs to you. Please let us know what your beta looks like tomorrow. Your 6 dpo dip might have been implantation?

If it makes you feel better, I always have spotting with my pregnancies, and with my last one, I had a big, big SCH bleed at 10 weeks. It is always scary. Are they checking your progesterone levels as well? HUGS and hang in there!
    Thank you.spotting in pregnancy (for me ) is normal too but today was a gush i will defo update tomorrow.i asked for my prog number and they said being an a&e they don't routinely check this but tomorrow I'm at an early pregnancy unit so I think they will test for prog too.i agree my 6 dpo could be implantation but I'm cautiously thinking maybe that was my Real O date.ive never Od this early in my 30 + months of charting.usually around day 17 of late and my O symptoms didn't match my OPK and supposed O day IYKWIM ! Thanks for the hugs I need it x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope I am 14dpo and not 20 dpo KMFX and thank you for your input !

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I'm sorry you're going through this
    Was it fresh or old, brownish blood? My sister had bleeding I think at 9 weeks pg, it turned out it was nothing, she went on to deliver a healthy baby boy.
    Shellbell is right, maybe you can get your prog levels checked?

Praying with you for a sticky bean!!!!!
    The spotting has been pinky brown and very little but today TMI I felt a Gush of wetness and it was red watery bleed ,thank you for the prayer <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lisvna View Post
    Im sorry to hear your experience this. I have no idea what to do because im not an expert with those things. All i wanted to say is hugs!
    Thanks for the hugs lisva <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1wish View Post
    Thank you.spotting in pregnancy (for me ) is normal too but today was a gush
    Gushes are awful and scary. My 10 week bleed was a gush, too -- I just knew that I had lost the baby, because it happened in the middle of the night and my bed was absolutely soaked with blood. But that baby is now almost 2. I hope you're 14dpo and that dip was ovulation, too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast