Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think those numbers sound good, I'd be happy with them. Still praying all works out well for you hon.
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    beachy~ Im confused, Do you know what your progesterone is now? or thats what your waiting for?

I know exactly how you feel. I went throught this in March and everytime I went to the bathroom I was just anticipated blood being there. Its awful feeling like you just don't know whats gonna happen.
    The good news is TONS of women spot (even have full AF) and everything ends up totally fine
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My progesterone at exactly 5 weeks is 11.5. I had beta and progesterone done on Wednesday and had to go back for a repeat on Friday, but I don't get those results until Monday!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by indigoviolet View Post
    I think those numbers sound good, I'd be happy with them. Still praying all works out well for you hon.
    Congrats on your baby Indigo!!! I bet he is just precious!!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no beachy i only went away for a few days, hope your ok hunny. I know its hard not to panic but i had bleeding with ds1 and ds2. Ds1 it was about 14 weeks i remember being really sad as we'd just got through the 12 week deadline thing. With ds2 i got a positive test and then bleeding so went to docs as i presumed i was miscarrying but both boys were fine. Docs told me its only if its heavy and really red blood particuarly with pain that you really need to worry.

Fingers crossed for you, hopefully its just one of the many dramas your little girl will through your way xxxxxxx
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    What is the purpose of checking your cervix??
    THERE IS NONE AND PLEASE DO NOT CHECK YOUR CERVIX WHILE PREGNANT.

Sorry for all caps but this is very very very important. You can cause an infection that can cause a miscarriage, and if you have a placenta previa baby it's very dangerous.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Winngrin View Post
    Beachy, were you checking your cervix or was some spotting coming out? I have been checking my cervix (I really need to STOP!) and today I have had a teeny bit of barely pink, but only if I check my cervix and then wipe my finger on toilet paper (sorry, TMI!). It hasnt been enough to notice just by wiping. I was just wondering if maybe you had been doing that also, or thought that checking the cervix could cause a little pink tinge?
    Please stop, please please please please pretty please with sugar on top???

You're bleeding because your cervix is very soft and sensitive and it causes bleeding to mess with it. Plus you risk introducing microorganisms into your uterus and hurting a placenta previa pregnancy that otherwise would be fine.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    So this is interesting...I am looking through my medical records (requested a copy for my new OB) and I was looking at my numbers from my 6 week miscarriage.

I went in for a beta at 5 weeks 5 days (26 DPO) and beta was 9149 and progesterone was 14.1 then I went back at 6 weeks 1 day (29 DPO) and beta was 17,128 and progesterone was 7.2.

So my beta didn't double and progesterone shot way down. I feel like my beta this time is way stronger at almost 5,000 at exactly 5 weeks, but my progesterone seems low. What do you guys think? Does it seem low? I haven't had any more spotting or bleeding so I feel like everything should be OK. It is killing me having to wait until Monday for my lab results!
    Exactly. You can see that it's not one number in isolation that matters, it's the set of numbers and how they change over time.

I have had that dire feeling with both my last pg. With DS 4 I just KNEW I wasn't going to come away with a baby but I did, and with Suzy I expected bleeding every day for like 5 months before I finally relaxed about it!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You ladies really are so reassuring! I really, really appreciate it! It means so much!

I have come to realize that whatever will be, will be and looking at numbers or worrying won't do anything but cause me stress. I only have one more day until I get my results. I haven't had any spotting at all so I do feel good about that!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Checking in this am! Let us know your results when u get them. I'm sure your #s will bs right where they need to be!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast