Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotting and freaking out!

I just want to cry! I went to the bathroom about 10 min ago and had some spotting. It wasn't old blood, but wasn't new blood...somewhere in between. Last time I got preg. in July (4 years ago), I started spotting at 5 weeks and had a m/c at 6 weeks. PLEASE tell me this isn't happening again! I am so sad right now!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spotted and even had bright gushing red blood through every one of my pregnancies and all were fine. There are tons of reasons to spot besides miscarriage. You could have a sensitive cervix or a SCH... Hang in there, it's likely nothing too serious. I know how scary it is though. *hugs*
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you RedCanoe I hope everything is OK and it stops. I just hate this! And now I am going to be going to the bathroom every 5 seconds to see. I guess I should call the dr tomorrow?
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They can probably book you in for an u/s to check viability in about a week or so, but in my experience they don't do much with spotting in the first trimester. Just make sure to get a Rhogam shot if you've got a negative blood type and try to take it easy (no heavy lifting, etc) that's about it...

FX it goes away quickly for you.
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sweetheart I am so so sorry to hear this is happening.
    I know how it feels for sure!!! Fortunately it never ended in a MC. So please hold on to the hope please!!!
    My first son, I was around 5 weeks 2 days, I started bleeding. They think it was just old blood and old blood CAN be red, esp for first pregnancies.
    My second son, I bled at 5 weeks again, then at 9 weeks. I went straight to the emergency department. I had a GYNO come in and check everything out and she said it was too early to tell but it looked as if I had a very sensitive cervix which can happen among a good amount of girls in early pregnancy. Babies heart rate was FINE =)
    However I bled again a couple of times before twenty weeks when they discovered I had placenta previa. They said I would have had a sensitive cervix to begin with and then the PP.

Are you able to go to the ED?
    I wish you all the very best sweetheart xoxox
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Try not to worry. I spotted with ds2 very early on and all was fine. I would call the dr. in the am anyway.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bled with each of my boys...
    it ended up being because of low progesterone. My new doctor is aware of the fact that I've dealt with it before, so he told me that the second I get pregnant he'll send me for blood tests to see where I'm at.
    It really was a super simple solution...it's probably something like that.
    I know it's easier said than done, but please try not to worry. ♥
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They will probably tell you to rest and drink lots of water. Hugs and prayers for you, from another low prog gal who bled through two otherwise healthy pregnancies.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! It seemed to get worse there for a second with some bright red blood and then it faded back to light pink and then when I just went, there was nothing. I REALLY hope it is nothing and never comes back. I am going to call the doctor in the AM and see if they can do some betas and labs or something.

I'm trying to stay positive and you ladies have made me feel better!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Beachy, I'm so sorry. I am terrified of the same thing every time I go to the restroom. I would defintitely call the dr in the AM, they will probably not do a whole lot but may be able to reassure you or tell you some other things to watch out for. I do know that spotting is most definitely not always a sign of miscarriage. Many women have some spotting and it never returns. Other women have it off and on and all is still fine. Please, please think positively!

I will be thinking of you tonight and hope that you do not see any more tonight. Virtual hugs to you!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast