Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had terrible swelling with my first two (a boy and a girl), but hardly any swelling with my 3rd (a girl). For me though I think it had to do with time of the year. I was pregnant with my first two in the summer and my third in the winter. The heat seems to make me swell terribly.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was much more swollen with my son than my girls, and I have been really swollen lately with this one too. But both this pregnancy and my son were through the summer,so I think the heat has a lot to do with it (for me anyway!).

How soon is that baby coming? I have been thinking about you a lot!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never swell that I know of, I mean I still wore the same shoes when my sisters were pregnant their feet couldn't fit in their shoes at all had to buy new ones, one had a boy and the other a girl, and of course I got 4 boys but wonder if the root has to do with what you crave because diet plays a big part in your body holding fluids
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had no swelling at all with my pregnancies (both boys). I agree- I think it has to do with what you eat, how much you exercise, etc. I also had a loss of appetite (especially in sweets and I normally have a sweet tooth) with both my boys.

I think all of those things- if you gain hair, lose hair, get clearer skin or worse skin, swell/don't swell, get oilier/drier- whatever it is- I just think none of it has rhyme or reason!! It all just depends!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    How soon is that baby coming? I have been thinking about you a lot!
    Awww, thank you! Officially, I'm due in 2 weeks, but I was hoping for an earlier delivery. Obviously not going to happen lol!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Good luck!!!!! Have you gotten any gender clues about your baby or just guessing girl based on feeling?
    Thank you! I was told "girl" on 12 and 15 weeks scan which was more then enough, I mean after that I didn't need more girl confirmations, it just felt like a punch in my face.

I have pretty bad GD with this baby, I could almost say it's EGD
    I lived in denial for few months, but now I'm just waiting to face the inevitable
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to say: please just share your experiences! I really, really don't need lecturing about possible causes of swelling. Thank you!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weird...I didn't have any swelling with DD, just a little with DS...I am 7 weeks now and have been wearing pants for the last 3 weeks cuz my ankles look like they belong to my grandmother...especially the right one! I was striking it up to old age!
    Only time will tell the gender for #3...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Thank you! I was told "girl" on 12 and 15 weeks scan which was more then enough, I mean after that I didn't need more girl confirmations, it just felt like a punch in my face.

I have pretty bad GD with this baby, I could almost say it's EGD
    I lived in denial for few months, but now I'm just waiting to face the inevitable
    I am sorry you are having a hard time and suffering from GD. GD is a nasty thing! I'll be keeping everything crossed that somehow it is a boy. If it isn't boy, I know you will be a fabulous mom and will fall in love with your baby. Hang in there!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my feet swell SO much when im pregnant, i cant get shoes on towards the end, i always thought it was weird that my left swelled a little more than my right tho. Ive had 3 girls. no boys :[

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast