Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender Prediction test

Hi,

I was reading all the fun tests you can use to predict the babies gender and I came across this on ebay:

gendermaker | eBay

Has anyone heard of them or know how it is supposed to work? The review score is good but unfortunately most of the people who have commented haven't said if it was actually true or not! I guess it probably just works on a 50% customer satisfaction basis?!

DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm I have looked that one before and it seemed to have similar results to Intelligender, which were not the best.

Amazon.com: Boy or Girl Baby Gender Prediction Test. Pregnancy Gender Predictor Test: Health & Personal Care
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did Intelligneder with DS3 and it was right, but I put absolutely no faith in it. I am not doing any of these this time because I will either get too excited or too disappointed. I asked my doctor and she said there is not anything present in urine which can tell the gender of your baby, and if there were, doctors offices would use it to get us all off their backs, hee hee!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Andrew '99, Tyler '01, Slade '11
    summer 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, think you are both right! Sounds like a load of rubbish and would just make you either upset or happy at the result without any real basis. There should be a law against selling stuff like this or at least something on it that says it is just for fun and not proven. Roll on the next 12 weeks when I have my scan!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did intelligender when i was pregnant with DD and it was correct.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you ladies take the time to watch youtube videos you will find many of the tests are wrong.. intelligender and gendermaker...red cabbage is the only one that isn't.. that's why I was so fooled by it.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    iv done intelligender(with my 3rd dd) then there was another 1 exacly the same but the results meant opposite to intelligender...was also wrong id never trust any of these scams again......pee on a ph stick its much cheaper and probs the same science xx
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree i did the test not long ago but silly me bought it then decided to read up on it and turns out alot of people find it is ph based. The results were girl for me but I actually tested my ph 3 months before that and it was very acidic which apparently correlate. Interesting but will never buy before i read up on it again lol oh and I was 12 weeks pregnant when i tried intelligender

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    might have to try on of these tests!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my country, we can know the gender at 8 weeks (6 weeks after O). A blood test tells you if there is Y chromosome in your blood. The success rate are 98% and cost 130 €. Many women do it and it works!!
    I think that in USA you also have this test, but if I am not wrong, you canīt do it until the pregnancy is more advenced. Iīll do it for sure if I got pregnant, canīt wait!!
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html