Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my fourth baby and I'm ready to be done. This pregnancy has been really hard on me so far. But if this turns out to be my fourth girl, I'd give it one more go as crazy as that sounds.
    April 2005 March 2007 October 2009 June 2011

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou so much girls, had a better day today, DS has been an absolute angel for me all day and although the pain is still there my crazy hormones are in 'upbeat' mode..

So glad it's not just me being a moody pants about pregnancy. I really think people under estimate the strain of growing a human being!

love xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YES. I hate it so, so much. In fact I think it's part of the reason (there were many reasons) why I stopped after my first two, which I SO regret now.

I"m thinking of you and hoping that time flies by superfast!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic, 32 weeks today! ....and counting every second...

May I add I have new found respect for woman with big families. I wanted to sway for another DS in a few years time but I think someone will have to brain wash me first! ..lol xxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never really enjoyed pregnancy. Of course I feel extremely lucky and am grateful to be pregnant, but it doesn't mean I enjoy it. I wish I was one of those women who glowed and loved it. Sadly I am not. I am sick the first trimester with bloating, gas, vomiting, nausea and just a constant feeling of unease. About the times these symptoms are going away and I am starting to feel good, I get heartburn, start to swell and feel uncomfortable. My nose starts to spread and I just get big everywhere.

During my first pregnancy I kept saying, my nose is spreading, I dont look like myself. And my best friend would tell me I looked normal, that it was in my head. Well after I had DS1 and I lost the weight and the swelling was gone she tells me "yeah your face really did change but I didnt want to tell you because what if it didnt go back?" Its a running joke now.

I get tired, winded easily and hate the way I look.

The only part of pregnancy I enjoy is feeling the baby move. I think that is one of the most special things on earth.
    07 09 11
    Follicle Report
    12/13 ER 10 eggs, 6 mature 12/14 7 fertilized w/ ICSI 12/15 6 still growing
    12/18 Transfered 2 Hatching Blasts Transfered ,PGD Report
    12/23 5dp5dt BFN 12/24 bfp 12/25 bfp 12/27 9dp5dt beta 284.5 16dp5dt Beta 5394.8 2 sacs, but one disappeared !<BR>

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me in. Not a fan of pregnancy at all and so glad this is my last one (unless we have an OOPS!). I make huge babies and I carry them ALL in front - by seven months on I look like most women at term. By the end I am a walking whale. I don't know why my body does it this way - I am tall but not very broad or large, and that huge bump in front just looks obscene, really; it does not even look like a part of me. DH jokes that the baby enters every room two seconds before I do.

I am 36 weeks now and no longer fit in my maternity clothes. Having to go up to huge sizes just to cover up. I'm so glad to have only a month to go - although my pregnancies always run late so very likely I actually have more like five or six weeks to hang on still. Trying to convince my OB to induce around 40 weeks - he is waffling.

Coccinelle33
    the only thing i loved about being pregnant is them kicks. loved it! but other than that it is just horrible. im not looking forward to putting myself though all of that again but it's worth it when your hold that little baby in your arms in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12