Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone else hate being pregnant?

I know I'm in a position many desperately want-and this makes me feel guilty but does anyone else HATE being pregnant? I do I hate it like poison.

My head has hurt now every single day for 7 weeks..there is nothing wrong, it's hormonal and muscular.
    I live on paracetamol, I have no choice, I'm in so much pain it wakes me in the night, I'm signed off work, I cant drive, I cant walk anywhere cos of my back, I'm breathless, sick, dizzy, unhappy, isolated, I cant do anything for my son, I cant play with him cos the pain in my head, I cant pick him up cos of my back. I feel so desperate. I've got 9 weeks left and it feel like life sentence. I am so jealous of these woman that have great pregnancies. I can honestly say I feel incredibly ill for the whole thing and I feel like an effing invalid.

I know my baby will be worth it, but I am struggling so much right now. People see a pregnant person that doesn't look ill and think I'm just whinging ..but I'm in so much pain..there is nothing anyone can do. I'm fine, baby's fine I just have to sit it out. I cry all the time, I'm so desperate to feel normal again.

I love my baby so much but I need just one day free of pain..

I have no where else to vent this..thanks for listening..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It won't last. Soon is will be over and you will miss that big ol' belly and those precious kicks.
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know people that really struggle and I really feel for them. I am sorry you feel lousy. My last one was tough. I tried not to complain but you can't help how you feel.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't do pregnancy well. My pelvis starts to separate at 20 weeks but here I am planning another pregnancy. I don't know....it's so worth it. Remind me of that next time I'm preggo because I will forget when I'm miserable. LOL!
    Mommy to 5 beautiful children and 3 angels in heaven

(13 years old)
    (11 years old)
    (8 years old)
    (6 years old)
    (22 months)

Expecting AGAIN!! Due May 2016. Will it be or ??

3/11 at 7 weeks
    6/11 at 7 weeks
    11/8/11 @ 18 weeks of pregnancy. Our angel

Our family is complete

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im with you too, I hate it with a passion. I have severe pelvis problems too in the second half of pregnancy which is beyond pain I can explain, it messed with my sanity. But even that aside, I hate it. I always felt so uncomfortable, ugly, self conscious and I have never missed it after the birth. It is soooooo worth it, but still, I wish sometimes the man could carry the baby.
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=xnicolax;8275]Im with you too, I hate it with a passion. I have severe pelvis problems too in the second half of pregnancy which is beyond pain I can explain, it messed with my sanity. But even that aside, I hate it. I always felt so uncomfortable, ugly, self conscious and I have never missed it after the birth. It is soooooo worth it, but still, I wish sometimes the man could carry the baby.[/QUOTEO

Omegod so do I! My DH, bless him turned round and said 'I'm so sorry, I wish I could take her for an afternoon to give you a break!' . He's so lovely, I'm so lucky to have a man like that. Don't get me wrong I'd save this baby's life over mine I already love her so much, but being pregnant is my worst nightmare.

If the reward wasn't so massively brilliant I'd never o it in a million years. My DS's pregnancy was crap, this one is purely vile..

Wow these bubbas know where to get you!

Thanks for the words, I was sooo down earlier I get a bit desperate
    xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well if it were possible, i'd want him to take her for a little longer than an afternoon, lol. But bless him, my DH thinks its harder for a man! I am planning another pregnancy but am absolutely dreading it. It is the main reason I am going HT, it has to be a girl so I never have to do it again. If I didnt have to do the pregnancy, I would keep going naturally.

I hope the next 9 weeks goes quickly for you, I know it seems like forever when your waiting though. Hopefully she'll suprise you and come a week or 2 early X
    4 x 2000, 2003, 2007, 2009

Praying for or with IVF/PGD

Cycle 1. Farah clinic, 12 eggs, 9 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to PGD both XY...No transfer
    Cycle 2. Hopefully with Dr Potter, coming soon!

Have now decided to cancel all HT plans and move on with my 4 boys. GD has ruled my life for too long!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm wishing the next 9 weeks away for you pixie the headaches sound evil

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not love being pregnant, especially at the end. I hope you feel better soon.

MS/PGD/IVF OHW

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With 7-8 weeks left yeah im so over it LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast