Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Labor??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

In Labor??

Well, it all started after eating IHOP tonight...I had some "braxton hicks" contractions, and they continued to plague me about every 15-20 mins for a few hrs, went to bed around midnight, and now I've been up for the last hour with contractions that seem to be around 5 mins, but not always exactly 5 mins (6-7 mins, once in a great blue mood 10 mins)...my back is killing me, and there is definite pressure in my pelvis...I'm not technically due until the 16th of sept...(two weeks from now)...I did go into labor with DS1 and this is what I *think* I remember it feeling like, but it was a while ago (5 years) and DS2 no labor at all (scheduled c-sec)

soooooo do I be an idiot and get the hosptial soon and wake up my whole family?? I'd be really embarassed if everyone got up for nothing. DS1 and 2 are sleeping so good. BTW, it's 5 AM where I live, and the contractions have gotten stronger and more consistent since about 3:30 ish am.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sure sounds like labour to me Try having a warm shower or bath and see if the contractions change at all. Often the warm water helps ease braxton hicks but it won't make real contractions go away. Good luck!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG, auroara - how exciting! Are you still at home of have you gone to the hospital? I can't believe you may meet Lillian so soon!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"m still at home...I took a shower, the warm water felt great on my back while I was in, but once out of showwer, the contractions quickly resumed their same speed/intensity. I'm still not sure if this is "it" or not, but I got hubby's mom coming over to stay with kids so hubby and i can go to the hospital and I can at least be checked out....

I just don't believe it could be real since I've never gone early before, but I guess stranger things have happened...I'll be sure to update once I know more.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well good luck! Keep us posted!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've heard ur more likely to go earlier with 2nd/3rd/subsequent pregnancies. All the best x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Aurora, hope this is the real thing and that you have an easy delivery! Keep us posted (when you can of course)
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY Auroara, HOW EXCITING OMG!!!! Just rest and keep timing them..but 5 mins apart usually does mean active labor I would for sure call your doc or the doc on call and talk to them!

EEEEKK! Keep us posted!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How exciting! Good luck!
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast