Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems to me that since it does mostly affect boys, you have to consider the source- the Y Chromosome.

This article talks about some recent studies- http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?...5&videofeed=41
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "The factor that produces autistic baby boys might result in unsuccessful pregnancies when the fetus is female. The result – fewer baby girls with autism are born"

"The son-daughter imbalance certainly ties in with the Baron-Cohen “maleness” theory. If autism indeed an expression of excessively male genetic material, that imbalance might result in more males being born in those families."

Very interesting....this goes along with what you were saying Ribbons!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The extreme male brain--testosterone levels theory is beyond fascinating!!! So what would cause excessive testosterone??
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting JJC, that would be a wonderful read, I hope you find it.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    The extreme male brain--testosterone levels theory is beyond fascinating!!! So what would cause excessive testosterone??
    I don't know, but if we ever find out... I'll be really happy to hear As it is, I'm DEFINITELY going HT for the next round, if there is a next round. I don't think I can make girls!
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ribbons I feel like I don't make girls either. If this is another boy I am giving up completely as my husband drank enough energy drinks to reduce his sperm to practically nothing, haha. We have already discussed going the route of adoption.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post

As a boy swayer I will be interested in all thoughts on this subject in general as it affects more boys than girls.
    This is off the topic, but I have to ask: Charlotte sweeti, did I understand this well? Are you planning a little bro for your golden baby boy David? ( let's say in a year or so?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    This is off the topic, but I have to ask: Charlotte sweeti, did I understand this well? Are you planning a little bro for your golden baby boy David? ( let's say in a year or so?
    Definately ZB!! And I'm hoping you'll be swaying along with me I'm thinking as soon as cycles return which coul be between now and 6 months time, so if your not ready for this time then we can always go for next time!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking about the past 30 years in regards to lifestyle changes. I reckon the biggest thing I'd notice is definately the increase in processed foods we have available now, we always sat down to a fresh cooked meal, no turkey twizzlers or smiley potato faces. And the daily selection of sweets that I know I eat now, we thought a digestive biscuit was something special.

Thanks again for the info ladies

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    And I'm hoping you'll be swaying along with me
    Ha, ha, you bet I will!!! Looking forward to it!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234