Thread: Cramping

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cramping

I have had mild cramping and lower backache since before I found out I was pregnant and everyday since. I am 4 weeks pregnant and think this is probably normal. Today it seems it is a little more constant. Not more intense just constant. Hope this is nothing to be worried about. Anyone else experience this too?
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did for the first week or so, and also had a little brown spotting. I do think that it's pretty normal, but I also understand the worry.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! It's nice to hear that someone else is experiencing the same things as I am and everything is okay.
    2006 2009

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It freaked me out, too, but everything was okay. I'm so happy for you! Congrats again!

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Happy for you too! I see we are one week apart!
    2006 2009

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL, exactly one week apart! I was so happy when that ticker said "4 weeks" because before that, it just looked unreal.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hun im the same last 3 days constangt back ache and sore achey tummy no spotting though but i do keep checking !!!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the mild cramping at 4 weeks, it went away after about a week and now i have mild back pain.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of cramping over here...a lot on the right(the side I ovulated from) but it goes back and forth. I'm 4 weeks and 1 day

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i also had this very early on it does get beta long as theres no bleeding or sereve cramping jus rest it will ease xx