Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Beta Not Doubling

I am 6weeks 1 day pregnant, did beta test on Saturday morning and the other one this morning and now I got the result. Saturday's reading was 14567 and Today's reading was 19928 definitely not doubling. I feel so sad right now. I called the Dr and told her the result and she said it is not too bad but I don't know, I don't like this. She said not to lose hope yet and to go for an ultrasound at 7weeks pregnancy so perhaps she will manage to see something. Please girls, be honest, what do you think? I'm so sad right now and besides hubby is abroad on work so I can't even turn to him for a little comfort. Could this still be a healthy pregnancy? By the way I went for beta test on Saturday cause Friday evening I had some blood on my panty, only a little though, rusty in colour and it stopped immediately.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi hunny, no idea about betas, they don't do that over here but i couldn't just read and run. Thinking of you, hope baby is ok x

Sometimes think we have it best though, the amount of girls i've seen on here freaking out about numbers, over here your pregnant til you miscarry and a lot of women who have bleeding go on to have healthy babies, i've had bleeding with two of my boys and they were fine x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It stops doubling! You cannot go by that anymore as far along as you are. I am sure everything is okay. You can google it but betas do NOT continue to double once they hit a certain point! That's only in the very beginning!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Hi hunny, no idea about betas, they don't do that over here but i couldn't just read and run. Thinking of you, hope baby is ok x

Sometimes think we have it best though, the amount of girls i've seen on here freaking out about numbers, over here your pregnant til you miscarry and a lot of women who have bleeding go on to have healthy babies, i've had bleeding with two of my boys and they were fine x
    Thanks MrsP, yeah actually I am freaking out with every little thing that I feel it might be wrong with this pregnancy. I was much more relaxed with DS and I also had some bleeding at 7wks with him and at 21wks cause I had placenta previa. Perhaps I'm more worried about the baby cause I'm older and I feel I cannot relax a bit. I can't wait till I go for the next ultrasound.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure you're little bean is just perfect! Don't worry and wait for that magical moment you first see your little bean
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    It stops doubling! You cannot go by that anymore as far along as you are. I am sure everything is okay. You can google it but betas do NOT continue to double once they hit a certain point! That's only in the very beginning!

I was actually trying to find info about it on internet, there are a lot of figures and they are a little confusing actually. I did read that at a certain point they stop doubling. I really hope that's it then and baby is ok in there. Thanks for reassuring nuthinbutpink xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Shutterbug View Post
    I'm sure you're little bean is just perfect! Don't worry and wait for that magical moment you first see your little bean

I did an ultrasound on Friday because of the bleeding, but I wasn't even six weeks then so it was quite difficult to see anything. Gynae told me she'll probably not see baby. We saw the sac and the yolk sac in it but couldn't see baby, she insisted and finally we think (cause we're not 100% sure) that we saw something ticking on the monitor, which might have been the heart beating. I'll try to fix an appointment for today week, as I'll have seven weeks by then and she will probably be able to see baby.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with NBP, I would not worry about it just yet. I had a full blown period and came away with a baby in the end!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for reassuring Atomic.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with my first scan at 6 weeks all they could see was a sac and no baby so don't worry he was fine just tinying and hiding and had def grown by the second scan
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together