Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

stretchy dull achy feelings - normal?

For the past couple of days i have noticed on and off that i am getting what can be best described as a 'strechy' feeling in my uterus (well i assume its my uterus, its where i would normally get AF cramps)
    Its not painful or cramp like at all - i really am not sure how else to describe it other then a stretching nagging dull sort or feeling..

Is this normal? does any else have / had this?
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep i have been having it too. Our uterus goes from the size of a fist to the size of a rockmelon in the 6-7th weeks, i also feel like my stomach or intestines or whatever have moved up slightly and when i get bloated (from pasta) its way up there above my belly button, so weird. Have you subscribed to the pregnancy calender and emails on babycenter.com.au all the relevant info is there so you can see if your symptoms etc are normal.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had that with my DS and was worried about it and I had asked gynae back then. It is indeed the stretching of the uterus that you are feeling and it is totally normal. I also had some cramps, mild ones like AF is coming and he said it's uterus stretching.

Can I ask you something girls, nothing to do with uterus stretching....how early did you start having to pee frequent? at what week? I am 5weeks plus as you will see in my ticker and I'm not going to the bathroom frequently and honestly this is making me a bit worried. I remember with my ds I used to go to the bathroom frequently practically as soon as I realized I was pregnant and used to get up during the night etc, but nothing now and I'm a bit worried. Plus, I had about 4 sharp pains in my lower back yesterday evening which lasted only a second and I was really freaked out I'm so afraid it might be something bad happening, I don't even want to mention it. It stopped now, but I'm still afraid. This morning I did another pregnancy test to check out if hcg was still high and it was still positive and dark and temperature was also still high.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls!

Dreaming pink - i am going frequantly and have been for about 2 weeks. But i honestly wouldnt let it worry you as it really all depends on the angle of your uterus, if it is tilted slightly -so that it is not yet pushing on your bladder at all, then you wont be needing to go frequently.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had this yesterday 2 feeling aslot beta 2day ull b fine in few days xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dreamingpink i dont have frequent urination just yet, i think its because when i was ttc i was drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day and my bladder got used to holding more, also what Lassie said, its still early so some of us may not have the pressure on the bladder until later on, if i remember corectly i started getting it pretty late with my 1st pregnancy, pretty much only the 3rd trimester i was having to get up at night to pee.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, that's more reassuring Just can't wait for the 8wks u/s to get some peace of mind.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013