Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Partum Belt / Girdle

Just wondering if any girls have ever used a post partum belt / girdle and can recommend one?
    (yes i realise i am getting very ahead of myself - but im a plan and prepare type girl LOL)

something like this
    Postpartum Recovery | Pre-pregnancy Jeans |Bellefit Maternity | Bellefit Maternity - Postpartum Support | C-Section & Natural Birth Recovery | Medical Grade Girdles & Corsets

I had my belly bound after I had ds...but there was nothing like this in the market in australia at the time so i did it the old fashioned way with some thick linen, safety pins, and lots of strength from DH. I wore it virtually 24/7 for the first 6 weeks and by my 6 week checkup my stomach was washboard flat and firm as it had been pre pregnancy and have never had any 'jelly belly' or wobble - and i genuinely believe i owe it all to the binding (coz i didnt do any exercise!)

Id rather 'buy' a belt / girdle though this time round because im hoping it will be as effective whilst being less bulky, and I don't want to have to rely on DH to 'wrap' me up if i use the same method as last time.

So i was wondering if anyone could recommend one they have used?
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lassie,

I used the bambo belly bandit after dd, as I had a friends wedding 5 weeks after she was born. I was back in my normal jeans just over a week after she was born and at the wedding everyone wanted to know what I had done to get my figure back so fast. I had a Caesarian so no exercise for me either. The only problem is I had to get them in 3 sizes which worked out expensive but I have them for next time too
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue