Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would this worry you?

I know this is going to make me sound paranoid an crazy, but I really need your thoughts.

The last 2 days I have been feeling lots of stretchy, pinchy, twinges in my uterus. No cramps or pain.
    Now I know this is normal, but this is the worst I have had it. No discharge.

I had one last frer left and I used it this morning, fmu.
    And it came up positive straight away, dark line BUT I looked at my last frer which I did about 4 weeks ago, and the test line on that was is darker then it is on today's one, plus the test line is darker then the control line on the previous frer, whereas on today's the test line is lighter then the control line.

Would this worry you? Am I right to be nervouse? Or am I being silly?

Pls help - with your honest opinions, going bonkers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No - really honestly no. Can't believe i'm saying this but step away from the sticks woman!!!!

Firstly the darkness of the line depends on a number of factors anyway including what you've eaten and drunk and the concentration of the pee - thats why the tests come with lots of different pics saying they are all a bfp whatever they look like, a line is a line.

Secondly and most importantly for you when you get too pregnant the tests don't work as well - i took one with ds1 when i was 8-9 weeks (no idea i was pg before then) and got a really weird result test was mean't to be a + for pregnant a - for not i got a very faint | , twice - apparently if you have too much hcg in your system the results go weird (it tells you on the leaflet too calls it the prozone effect or something).

So no really really do not worry - cramps etc as long as not severely painful are perfectly normal in the pregnancy and if anything was wrong you would have painful cramps or bleeding x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got varying shades of positive with my frers with my last baby.. Totally nothing to worry about. Plus with no discharge or bleeding, your ute is clamped shut! Baby is just growing and your body is complaining
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking at your progress pics too, it seems you are growing fast so that may be why you are really feeling it this time, try not to worry.