Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Rosie - am looking forward to your scan tomorrow hope you hear pink, been thinking about you, you sound really nervous from your posts (which i don't blame you at all i'll be exactly the same). I think in some ways it makes it harder swaying as you kinda feel your in with a chance. So many girls have heard opposites in your thread lately, i hope you turn it around for them. Will keep my fingers crossed and my eyes on the board for you tomorrow, i truly hope you hear girl and get to experience that rush of excitement and overwhelming emotion of knowing your dreams have come true x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 4 boys.. 3 which are from a previous relationship and 1 with DH which was his first so Im hoping and praying this big surprise baby that I am pregnant with now is a girl...
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your little boy sounds adorable, Mrs. P.

A friend of mine just had her first little girl after 3 boys, a surprise too since she said her DH was completely done lol. It can happen and my fingers are tightly crossed for you.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know 2. One which led me to this whole swaying thing! Although she did timing and cranberry and some other stuff which I ended up tossing out the window when I came here... Now I wonder if I listened?!? However I probably still would have got a boy and then wished I'd done this lol!! I keep thinking how I shouldn't have tried at all, just winged it as I know 3 people who did that and got their girl after 2 boys wtf?!! I apparently am still frustrated by all this

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs P...how I love you and your stories of your little boys. It makes me excited for my 3rd DS and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. I really, really hope you get your little DD. Honestly, just put all your faith in god and that is all you can do. Miracles happen every day and you so deserve it. I am right there with you worrying about if it ever will happen if I have a 4th.

Coocoo - I feel EXACTLY the same way. I am thinking maybe I put too much stress and pressure on myself. My only regret is that I should have just relaxed and had more faith in above. Instead, I stressed and pushed so hard to try to make something work. At the time I felt like I had little stress, but when I look back, I created even more for myself. If I go for a 4th, I will be totally different and let it happen when it is supposed to happen and stop obsessing about all the details. I will definitely do LE diet but that will be the only thing I force to happen.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know two families with bbbg (and to be fair, I only know four families with four kids)...one family went HT for their girl and the second family failed HT, and got their girl after giving up!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My mom had three boys then she got me
    Now I am in her shoes and I have three boys and now getting ready to sway pink in jan

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBeachyGrl View Post
    Mrs P...how I love you and your stories of your little boys. It makes me excited for my 3rd DS and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. I really, really hope you get your little DD. Honestly, just put all your faith in god and that is all you can do. Miracles happen every day and you so deserve it. I am right there with you worrying about if it ever will happen if I have a 4th.
    Thank you beachy i promise you as hard it is to hear boy, three boys are truly special. It will be noisy, chaotic and everything else imaginable in your house BUT worth every moment - i am so grateful every day for my boys and they are so loving and caring towards one another, that brother bond is amazing and i get to watch it grow everyday. They treat me like a princess and i would miss out on a minute of it. You will get your daughter one day she's just taking a little longer to arrive that little guy is someone special and must have been mean't for your family (ps nice to see he has a name, both are lovely but i quite like Eli if you voting).

As for me i've had my miracle (my ds2 survived his incident when he shouldn't have done) and i will be forever grateful for that, i thought i was grateful for my kids before but now know i'm blessed. I know its greedy (i have 3 such special boys) but its so hard not to want. I know i'll be fine with whatever i get, its the waiting and not knowing that i can't cope with and i can't believe its started so early this time - GRRRRRR i hate GD

OMG i've gone so emotional this pregnancy sorry i keep going all soppy on you all (not that i'm ever that hard nosed tbh but i'm not usually this bad)

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Thank you Rosie - am looking forward to your scan tomorrow hope you hear pink, been thinking about you, you sound really nervous from your posts (which i don't blame you at all i'll be exactly the same). I think in some ways it makes it harder swaying as you kinda feel your in with a chance. So many girls have heard opposites in your thread lately, i hope you turn it around for them. Will keep my fingers crossed and my eyes on the board for you tomorrow, i truly hope you hear girl and get to experience that rush of excitement and overwhelming emotion of knowing your dreams have come true x
    Thank you Mrs P, you are very kind :-) I will update as soon as I can tomorrow. Hoping I can turn it around for the group as well. Oh and yes I am very very nervous!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    I know 2. One which led me to this whole swaying thing! Although she did timing and cranberry and some other stuff which I ended up tossing out the window when I came here... Now I wonder if I listened?!? However I probably still would have got a boy and then wished I'd done this lol!! I keep thinking how I shouldn't have tried at all, just winged it as I know 3 people who did that and got their girl after 2 boys wtf?!! I apparently am still frustrated by all this
    Hi coocoo i've been thinking about you lately and hoped your doing ok - i know its hard to hear boy (don't think honestly that i have ever heard boy and theres not been the tiniest bit of me disappointed, even with ds1 just for a second but it was still there) but it is so much easier to deal with your feelings before birth when it can be all about you. I totally understand you feeling cheated in some ways swaying makes it all the more harder as you have higher to fall from. Please don't feel guilty for those feelings, your more than welcome to have a good moan on here it really does help (i had no-one when i heard boy with ds3 and i was devastated it makes it easier having people there for support) and if ever you want to chat you can pm me x

When and if you and beachy are ready to try for number 4 hopefully we'll have all been guinea pigs and cracked a formula that works so your guaranteed your girls x

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast