Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    I know 2. One which led me to this whole swaying thing! Although she did timing and cranberry and some other stuff which I ended up tossing out the window when I came here... Now I wonder if I listened?!? However I probably still would have got a boy and then wished I'd done this lol!! I keep thinking how I shouldn't have tried at all, just winged it as I know 3 people who did that and got their girl after 2 boys wtf?!! I apparently am still frustrated by all this
    CooCoo I did cranberry and timing and followed a different diet. If I hear girl then you know what to try next! I swayed before I came here, when I joined I was already pregnant. While some stuff i did follows, some does not. I followed timing because I know others who it seemed to work for and both of my boys were conceived on O day. So I thought what the heck why don;t I try to opposite of what I did before?
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rosie your sway sounds pretty fab to me and you did le diet, just without knowing it LOL isn't that the way most women sway without knowing!

I fancied cranberry and had in mind (ingrained from IG) but dropped it as there were so many things it couldn't be taken with . From your sway i wouldn't have guessed it wasn't a GD sway until you just said though
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that is good news Mrs P! I was happy to find some similarities when I got here with what I did. I was still trying to rely on ph and timing too much though so if it didn't work I think I know what to blame. Also I took a vitamin the whole time which could have destroyed everything but I am SUPER paranoid not to take them as my DS1 has issues and I still want to be giving my body some nutrients. Some would argue vitamins don't do much though regardless so who knows.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think what ever effect ph and timing had on your sway it wouldn't have been a negative one anyway - as AS said timing doesn't matter it doesn't sway and ph - well it won't sway boy and as long as you got pregnant which you did it can only work in your favour.

Whens you scan hunny - and whereabouts in the world are you (just so i know what time it will be for me - as i tried that with coocoo and ended up in bed before she had her afternoon scan - would have been nearly 2am here and i gave in and went to bed at 12:30 was so tired)

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I live in Minnesota which is the middle of the U.S. My time zone is central standard. Scan is at 10:45am but I have to drive over an hour to get there and we have plans around the area after. I am behind the times and do not have internet on my phone so I may not get home until around 3 or 4pm my time making it pretty late for anyone not in the US :-( Although for England it would just be later in the night maybe around what 10pm?? I forget the time difference.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yep i googled it, when its 4 for you, its 10 for me here so i will be here tomorrow night ready and waiting to hear pink.

Funny that with the whole time zone thing - i really struggled to wrap my head around that when i was little thought it was like some sort of time travelling and i'd get to see all the new tv programs first or hear news first LOL

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright I will try my hardest to make it by 4!!! Wouldn't that be cool if you could travel in time like that? Some places do show programs before other places. In Hawaii I know they don't see what we see until later at night otherwise their prime time television would be at 3 pm.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister had three boys and then a girl. I don't know if she did any type of sway, but I know they didn't do anything high tech. My mom had 4 boys, followed by 3 girls. Go figure...

My MIL had three boys then a girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Alright I will try my hardest to make it by 4!!! Wouldn't that be cool if you could travel in time like that? Some places do show programs before other places. In Hawaii I know they don't see what we see until later at night otherwise their prime time television would be at 3 pm.
    Ok deal you get back as quick as you can, i promise in return i won't ruin the end of your favorite tv program x

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hahaha deal!!!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast