Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can name at least three families who had BBBG. It really is a 50% chance with each pregnancy. I'm trying to brace myself for a fourth boy, but scientifically speaking, it's 50/50. I think the fact that we are all so obsessed with gender (myself included!) that it doesn't feel possible to conceive a girl naturally after having three boys, but it is possible. In fact, that is how I finally got over the "I'm not good enough to have a girl" part of GD. I just flipped a coin three times and got all heads - that's all. It says nothing about who I am as a person or how deserving I am. It's just the luck of the draw.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are several ladies from this site who now have BBBG. I agree that luck plays a part but I also believe that by following Atomic's advice you're giving yourself the best chance. We all have a chance, including you
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Three Sons View Post
    My sister had three boys and then a girl. I don't know if she did any type of sway, but I know they didn't do anything high tech. My mom had 4 boys, followed by 3 girls. Go figure...

My MIL had three boys then a girl.
    So I asked my sister if she did anything to sway for her girl when she had her after her three boys....she said she never knew there was such a thing! There's some hope in my genes after all I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say yeah... I have an Aunt-in-law that had G-B-B-B-B-B-G!!!!!

And she just told me on Thanksgiving. She was jealous I was luckier than that ,and said "you should have gone through what I had to.." makes you wonder why someone would want someone else to suffer like that. I responded to her "Well, we are only having 3, so I'm happy and blessed that it happened this way!"
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; November 24th, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have gbbb

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I'd say yeah... I have an Aunt-in-law that had G-B-B-B-B-B-G!!!!!

And she just told me on Thanksgiving. She was jealous I was luckier than that ,and said "you should have gone through what I had to.." makes you wonder why someone would want someone else to suffer like that. I responded to her "Well, we are only having 3, so I'm happy and blessed that it happened this way!"
    Thats so cruel especially as she already had a girl, then a boy its not like you were being greedy you only wanted one little girl after your boys
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    Thats so cruel especially as she already had a girl, then a boy its not like you were being greedy you only wanted one little girl after your boys
    Exactly, that's what I said to DH.. so her comment really made no sense.. Her first was a girl!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 boys and if my early gender scan is correct and I'm definitely having a girl I will have BBBG!!! Hope we all get our dg's!!
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My grandmother (dads mom) had BBBBG!
    I know a few families with three or four boys and a girl. I figure I did all I could do with a personalized plan le diet no meat etc. do hopefully We all have a good chance.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have BBBG, and my Mom had the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast