Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

B B B G - is it possible??????

Ok so feeling really like i'm hoping for the impossible here. Out of all the moms i know in real life (with school thats a lot) i only know of one mom with 3 boys and a girl. I know a lot of moms with 2 boys and a girl (that seems really really common) and i know quite a good few with four boys. Am i trying to achieve mission impossible? Are the few moms with bbbg just really lucky freaks of nature. It seems the more kids you have of one gender the more likely you are to get the same gender, unless you keeping going then odds are somewhere down the line you get lucky - although i have been told lately of couple of families with 9 of the same and no opposites.

There are so many of us on here with 3 boys at the moment (and no girls) odds are hopefully one of us should achieve it but are most of us just wasting our time even in spite of the lovely atomic and her undisputed cleverness?

Does any one know any families with boy, boy, boy, girl (without cheating and pgd). Am feeling like i'm after the holy grail and can only be set for a fall.

NOTE from atomic - this poster did indeed get a baby girl!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 17th, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not personally, but I have seen such families around town. I saw one family that was bbbbg. No clue though as to whether they are using high tech methods.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything is possible Mrs. P. You have as good a shot as anybody. I hope you get your little girl!!! We need another Mrs. P. You're one of my favorites on this site. If you get a pink bundle it would bring me great joy!!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know 5 families! All natural too! There is hope!!
    10 7 5 3

Cycle #1 - HRC in August 2012 10 Eggs retrieved, 8 to biopsy, 5 XX and 2 XY, only 1 healthy XX and one healthy XY. Transferred 1 XY. 1st BETA 607 2nd BETA 1970. Heatbeat seen on ultraound 24/9. 2 Heartbeats seen at second ultrasound! Holy Moly, it's split! We are having identical twins!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Not personally, but I have seen such families around town. I saw one family that was bbbbg. No clue though as to whether they are using high tech methods.
    Thanks Rosie i do feel like quizzing people though - the mom at our school with 3 boys and a girl (who by the way is the most beautiful little girl toddling around with her big brothers in her little red coat and pigtails ) i so feel like going up to her and asking - think she'd think i'm crazy though!

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    Anything is possible Mrs. P. You have as good a shot as anybody. I hope you get your little girl!!! We need another Mrs. P. You're one of my favorites on this site. If you get a pink bundle it would bring me great joy!!!
    Aw thank you so much - that made my cry. I've made such lovely friends on here shame your all half way round the world would have been lovely to meet up - if your ever in england make sure you come see me.

Pretty sure theres only one of me though - don't think the world or my hubby could cope with two LOL

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like asking people too, so I know if there is any hope. That girl sounds beyond adorable, red coat and pigtails! Argh!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I feel like asking people too, so I know if there is any hope. That girl sounds beyond adorable, red coat and pigtails! Argh!
    Oh she is makes my heart melt everyday - her name is sophia and she is such a sweetie blonde hair and blue eyes, her mom always dresses her like she's stepped out of a catalogue really girly but not pink. She always gets out of her pushchair to wait for her brothers and runs to give them a hug when she sees them coming. They always stop to play behind on the playground after and you can see her trotting after them and they are so gentle and loving with her its adorable.

Makes me hope its something my boys will get to experience one day. My son has been asking if he can have a sister lately and i keep saying i don't know you don't get to choose but it would be lovely. He asked me the other night if i have a baby in my tummy (haven't told him yet and don't intend to) i said i'm not sure and he said hang on a minute mommy i'll check gave me a bit of poke then said i don't think so not yet its just your dinner - really made me smile i love the little things kids say (this coming from the same child who told his brother try my hot dog you'll really like it its only sausage and dog!!!)

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont know any :-( I hope to god that we both get miracles !!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh mrs p your boys sound lovely! I really hope their baby sister is in there and not just dinner. You truly deserve your girl! I want it so badly for you.

I picture my boys being the same way with a sister...sweet and gentle, protective! They adore baby girls already and go around to everyone they meet and just stare and say how pretty she is. Ds1 them will tell me how he wants one.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast