Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think I'm pregnant...

... I don't know if I've posted this the right place, but I think I'm pregnant! It isn't planned - we were going to wait to TTC until some financial things fell into place and caused more security for us, but

I've been nauseas the last week, I'm sleepy all the time - even after a full nights sleep I'm still about to keel over, my boobs are killing me! They feel heavy and sore and I got this niggling feeling in my abdomen (got a pain there the other day when I stood up that I've only had while pregnant). My skin has gone haywire - spots and dry skin and my allergy is flipping out which its only done once before when I found out I was preggers with DS1.

I'm slightly panicking.. I haven't told OH because I know that NOW is just not the time (abortion isn't an option, but its still bad timing). Ooh I don't know what to do.. I'm on 28 days today and I feel like crap! Not done a test yet because I can't bring myself to ask OH to give me the money for one and my doctor just tells me to buy one myself.

Although I really want another I wanted this financial circus to fall into place first or I'm afraid OH won't be able to enjoy it at all. I mean I know it will within the next couple of months, but I'd like him to be happy, not stressed, when I tell him - IF i have to tell him..

What to do..
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oH HUNNY COULD YOU NOT BORROW SOME MONEY Off a friend to take one or explain to the doctor that you cant afford a test Im sure they would do one of they knew ? Im sure DH will be fine.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I don't know.. You see, he's taken it so hard after this financial thing started - he's so typical a man and feels he's failing his family, which he isn't! But I just don't know how he would take a pregnancy right now.. I can try my doctor again, but they generally aren't too sympathetic about things like this where I am.. I can try the welfare office at college too, I think - but they aren't open before next week. Oh lordie, what a calamity..
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, I wish we were neighbors because I have about 12 unused hpts in my bathroom cabinet. Do you guys have Dollar Trees or Walmarts there? Or anywhere else you can get cheap tests?

Please don't get too stressed out just yet. There could be other explanations for how you are feeling. What kind of birth control do you use?

Also, I got pregnant with ds3 by accident (accidentally skipped a week of bcp -oops) and I was so worried DH was going to be mad at me. It was a really bad time - I was finishing up school and student teaching, and we were planning on me looking for a job. Well, he realized it wasn't something I planned, and he wasn't angry at all. In fact, after some time to get adjusted to the idea, we were very happy to have another baby.

Good luck to you!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hun. The more you worry you might be pregnant the more pregnant you will most likely feel.... Our bodies have a cruel way of tricking us we are pregnant if we are slightly expecting to be. Whatever happens hope all goes well. Wish I lived near as I would drive round with a hpt x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've got a Pound land, but it's pretty far away! Oh I know he won't be mad at me and I know his reply will just be "alright, when are you due then?" (probably a bit more eloquently put but yea!)

We use condoms, but we had one time where we forgot to use one in the heat of the moment. I don't ovulate very often, but when I do it's quite painful and I know I ovulated a few days after we had unprotected sex.

I've just had a bit of a nap because I literally couldn't keep my eyes open and I'm still tired despite of that - that's what's bugging me the most, that I'm so tired! I got loads to get on with, both with college and the house, and I'm just too tired to focus on any of it.

I'm trying to think of a pretext to get some money out of OH without telling him its for a test. Don't misunderstand me, he'd give me the money in a heartbeat, I just don't think there is any need to make him nervoes and stressed too if I'm not pregnant. Its enough I worry!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yikes! Sorry, I'm probably not much help, I just didn't want to read and run...I hope everything works out for you. You have to get your hands on an HPT somehow, or the stress will overwhelm you...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your reply anchor. I think I just gotta bite the bullet and tell OH I suspect I'm pregnant.. I was suppose to roast a chicken for tea but I can't even bear to look at it so he might find that a bit odd since I've had a meat aversion every time I've been pregnant and he isn't stupid..

But again, maybe its just a nasty virus!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Update

Well - I decided to go to our local sexual health clinic before I picked up the boys from nursery and sure enough its was BFP! - I told my OH when he came home and he took it well enough. I went to bed quite early last night because I was so tired and at about 4 am I woke up with really bad cramps and I'm bleeding quite heavily and with more cramps than usual, so I was pregnant, but it didn't stick around. I know it's for the best so we can sort out of economy first,but its still a bit sad - I'm glad it happened so early tho, before we got used to it!
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's still sad you have had a mc. Even it is was a suprise bfp! Thing happen for a reason you know!
    I hope you take some time for your self.
    Loves of our lives:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast