Thread: 1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Last edited by Juniebjones; December 13th, 2016 at 09:26 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not really possible, at least not in the UK i looked everywhere when pg with ds3 - i wore a normal bra all though pregnancy, maternity bra when my milk kicked in as i looked like dolly parton over night and my boobs felt that sore and tense i couldn't keep anything on them.

After that i cut the straps off my normal bra and stitched the clips to them off my maternity bra, really easy and i got pretty normal bra's
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I generally wear normal bras (underwire) and just "pop" the boob out of the cup. I am usually a G or an H when I am nursing (a DDD without nursing) and I have never found anything nearly as supportive as I needed it.

I know lane Bryant makes some nursing bras...but I never checked into them. I buy all my bras from there, since they are so comfortable, affordable, and good quality. Most people think its "plus" size stuff, but the bras are from 36 around and from a C-cup. I have had lots of luck, so maybe look online and see if their nursing bras are underwire. I imagine they have to be more supportive than typical nursing bras, since they are made for larger-chested women.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 from Motherhood Maternity that I love. I personally would really like a NON underwire for nursing, but I am a DD without being full of milk, so after nursing my other babies I know that underwire for support is a must for me. Anyway, I went and tried a ton on -- if you have a MM near you, they will help you find the correct size for after pregnancy.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.