Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why Why Why does M/S stops suddenly....... :(

I was having m/s for almost 10 days. It wasn t terribl but it was bad enough. Yesterday morning i woke up without it and all during the day nothing.. and today is the same.. Is this a sign of coming m/c

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think so! Mine just suddenly stopped with my DS. Try not to assume the worst! You haven't had any bleeding right?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure your just having a good day and tomorrow it will come back with a chip on it's shoulder Have you tried opening and smelling the fridge? There's always something lurking in there that always kicks starts the smell aversions I find

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think so! Mine just suddenly stopped with my DS. Try not to assume the worst! You haven't had any bleeding right?
    Hope you are right and this is a sign of a DS lol.. I can t help of thinking the worst scenario. No bleeding no cramping .. Thanks for your support..
    I'm pretty sure your just having a good day and tomorrow it will come back with a chip on it's shoulder Have you tried opening and smelling the fridge? There's always something lurking in there that always kicks starts the smell aversions I find
    I did the smelling fridge thing and didn t help.. i even smelled the trash.. boogghh.. nothing. I never thought i am gonna ask some m/s from God!! Thanks for the advice
    I feel so down. I got an appointment from my OB/GYN for Tuesday morning. This is gonna be my first visit. (hope not last) First ultrasound and then ll see the dr. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..... it ll take forever...... Please keep praying/send positive thoughts for me...
    Last edited by boyjoy; March 25th, 2011 at 02:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry until you need to! I bet all is fine, maybe you are blessed with a short spell of it and you know, your body is handling the hormones way better this time! I had it super bad with #1 and only mildly with #2, and nothing so far with this one. If you have no cramping or bleeding or any other signs of m/c then you are probably fine. I mean, if you had m/s then it would appear that your bean is nice and settled and was making some hormone output in your body. Just keep positive and don't worry and put strain on yourself and the baby!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Lola, it s so hard to stay calm but i am trying. My husband said " My dear God, please give me the knowledge to understand pregnant women, she was complaining of m/s and now complaining the lack of it.. " I think he is right, it s so easy to upset a pregnant women.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    update: to take my prenatal vit did bring it back. I am so happy and bad.. It s worst than before. Guess it was a 2 days mercy from God

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You see! nothing to worry about

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes ELP, it was just like you all said. But this m/s changed format this s different and worst than before. i think to switch the style took time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad your m/s came back!!!! ( don't get me wrong! LOL!) Keep us posted, Tuesday is just around the corner!

BTW, I wanted to ask you: do you think you can post your thread from ig about caffeine amount in drinks here? It is really awesome and has complete info in one place.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast