Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness. How much would I LOVE to get on the girly wagon and cluck and buy girly things. Although, I've already had lots of friends tell me they will give all their little girls clothes to me when I have another baby if it's a girl. I think I would have a lot of excited friends gift me all I could need. I'd probably have to hold them back so I could buy a few things. Oh to dream!!!!
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm ok thanks HB, wish we had Next over here there is a website you can have things delivered out here but it is pretty expensive unfortunately. Next time I am in the UK I will have to go and do some shopping!!
    My dh is very tight with money so no way he would agree to getting rid of the boys stuff and buying new. He has agreed we need some new stuff though as even ds1 had some second hand stuff that friends gave us so it is pretty past it now!! I do have some nice summery things that I bought for ds2 that he never wore as the weather wasn't particularly great that summer so they should come in useful this time.

I need to have a major sort out of all the billions of boxes of stuff I have lol!

I also need to get a new travel system too as wasps built a nest in our old one and destroyed it, can't make my mind up on that one at all but I need to stick to a budget of about £250 so can't go too crazy.

I have bought a hanging baby basket from my friend though which I am excited about! It is wicker and round and is a good size so baby can stay in it until about 6 months or until they are pulling themselves up. We're going to have a hook in our bedroom and a hook in the living room so the baby is well out of the way of our dog. I'll have to try and find a picture to post. xx
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With ds1 i dressed him head to toe in next clothes as i love them but over the years it seems that the prints are the same they just change the colours on the t-shirts - been really disappointed as of late, although i suppose most moms don't have this many boys to notice the repetition.

Anyone expecting a little boy check out mamas and papas and the baby k collection at mothercare - both have some really lovely new styles for the slightly older little person (although expensive) - i'd love so many of those things for ds3, unfortunately though he has more clothes than he has time to wear. My MIL and SIL always comment about him being in hand me downs, yet half of his tops were new for him GRRRRRRRRR i take great pride in dressing my boys, really winds me up (although yes he does wear their old pj's and jeans, trousers etc but half of the things are barely worn even with him being the 3rd as they were all born at different times of the year) - sorry rant over
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mummypink View Post
    I'm ok thanks HB, wish we had Next over here there is a website you can have things delivered out here but it is pretty expensive unfortunately. Next time I am in the UK I will have to go and do some shopping!!
    My dh is very tight with money so no way he would agree to getting rid of the boys stuff and buying new. He has agreed we need some new stuff though as even ds1 had some second hand stuff that friends gave us so it is pretty past it now!! I do have some nice summery things that I bought for ds2 that he never wore as the weather wasn't particularly great that summer so they should come in useful this time.

I need to have a major sort out of all the billions of boxes of stuff I have lol!

I also need to get a new travel system too as wasps built a nest in our old one and destroyed it, can't make my mind up on that one at all but I need to stick to a budget of about £250 so can't go too crazy.

I have bought a hanging baby basket from my friend though which I am excited about! It is wicker and round and is a good size so baby can stay in it until about 6 months or until they are pulling themselves up. We're going to have a hook in our bedroom and a hook in the living room so the baby is well out of the way of our dog. I'll have to try and find a picture to post. xx
    I'd love to see a pic of that mummy it sounds lovely xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 girlee things I saved from ds3 lol
    a wool diaper cover that says "daddy's lil girl" on bum and a super cute diaper that says "i love you" in pink all over

too early for me to shop but I am trying not to get these
    Designer Maternity Lingerie | Nursing Bras | Pregnancy Lingerie | Sexy Maternity Wear - Hotmilk

still nursing right now so tech. I could hmmm
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    I have 2 girlee things I saved from ds3 lol
    a wool diaper cover that says "daddy's lil girl" on bum and a super cute diaper that says "i love you" in pink all over

too early for me to shop but I am trying not to get these
    Designer Maternity Lingerie | Nursing Bras | Pregnancy Lingerie | Sexy Maternity Wear - Hotmilk

still nursing right now so tech. I could hmmm
    Congrats on your pregnancy I hope you get to use the cute covers this time xx i love the hot milk range x
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thirdlittledress.jpg

This is the 3rd little dress I've bought her.
    All her little dresses are second hand but pretty nonetheless!
    I did get two Carters outfits on clearance I will get a pic of later today.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So pretty hun x
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthing princess View Post
    So pretty hun x
    Well, she is my Rainbow Baby after all, may as well have a dress full of bright rainbow colors!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there are soo many cute clothes at our baby resale place so I will def. hit it up after babe is born. haven't got a baby shower since the 2nd one and everyone lives out of state so never get all that fun stuff but I like to do my own shopping would be cool if it's a girl and able to wear cute summer dresses
    Its A Girl!!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast