Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    I just saw tat dress on te maalan website its soooooooo cute - wish i could buy it but know in my heart we are carrying NOTHER BOY
    Aw I agree with butterfly hun I wouldn't trust gut feelings, you never know what's going to happen! Stay positive you may very well be carrying a little girl! Xxx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

26wk potty shot http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post303069

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    HBP, so you are throwing your own baby shower? Wow, that's a good idea!
    I think I may have to do that.. even though DH isn't going to like it.. what does he expect us to do? Anything with pink would help!
    What CUTE invitations, love em!
    I certainly am... Baby showers aint really a done thing over here, but they are becoming more popular! I had one with ds2 which my bbf sorted out for me. This time I'm kind of using the organising of the shower to distract me from all the little worrys I'm having (plus I'm a control freak haha) you should totally arrange a baby shower after all you won't ever get the chance again will u? Xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010
    apparently expecting a little princess (not sure if I believe it yet lol) in march 2013!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DSCF1589.JPG

DSCF1594c.jpg

This little skirt is in loving memory of my
    ~*Christmas Princess*~ April that I lost that would have been due right after Christmas, and I will hang onto it until this little one can fit into it!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; December 5th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww that is beautiful hun xx
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly your DD is going to be so super cute in all that stuff, love it!

I had a look in the boy sections today keen to buy anything and came back with nothing i don't know why but none of it really jumped out at me. And it was mostly summer stuff and we will be having a winter baby, so i guess ill just wait.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it Butterfly, that is so sweet and special!! She is going to look adorable in that!!

Cinss, I thought as soon as I heard pink I'd be clearing the shelves. Nope, same as you, I've walked in looked at clothes and walked out empty handed. Lol! I wonder when I'm going to break and just start buying. You can always start buying for your summer weather. I've been looking in the sale racks here and there because our summer clothes are on sale and she'll be a summer baby. I found a cute little bathing suit for her online. I can't wait to buy it.
    Brandy (38), Hubby (40), 3 handsome sons (19, 17, 6) and 1 sweet girl (3)
    Expecting a sweet baby, 4/8/2017!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really thought I'd be non stop buying but I'm so fussy nothing really stands out to me, she has 2 dresses and a few cute baby grows that's all! I'm finding myself looking at all the cute boys clothes tho....they seem to have lots of lovely winter stuff for boys here at the moment! X
    ds1 2008
    ds2 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe buying for the opposite sex is out of our comfort zone or something, i see all the cute girly stuff, and i think oohh i know some of the ladies on GD would love this haha. I think i might start with the bigger items like cot, car seat, bath, etc until i get more used to buying blue

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad that you other ladies have said the same as what i've been doing. I've haven't really had the time to look properly since finding out, but when i have looked, i've walked away not really impressed. I suppose trying to sort Christmas out hasn't helped. Waiting for the jan sales tho x
    Mummy to 2 gorgeous (03) (09) Due in April 2013
    Swayed, hoped & prayed for my little princess. Now expecting her!!

Dreams do come true, potty shot found here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...tml#post309602

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    Maybe buying for the opposite sex is out of our comfort zone or something, i see all the cute girly stuff, and i think oohh i know some of the ladies on GD would love this haha. I think i might start with the bigger items like cot, car seat, bath, etc until i get more used to buying blue
    I believe this to be true.. I still feel like I'm in a foreign land in the girl's section..LOL
    But in the end we have to buckle down and buy those onesies!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast