Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone had a CVS test done before - what to expect after???

What should i expect after a CVS test - bruising, cramping - anything to look out for or be worried about?

How long is miscarriage a risk for and how will it feel / start if i do?

Really appreciate any help x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cousin had cvs done. Mild cramping, and that was it. Are you scheduled to have one Mrs. P?
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    My cousin had cvs done. Mild cramping, and that was it. Are you scheduled to have one Mrs. P?
    Yeah i had it done the other day and am so worried i am going to m/c now. I know risks are supposed to be really small but i've been getting cramping pains in my lower back and feel really rough (mostly tired and have had a rough couple of days,plus stress of cvs). I've also lost a fair bit of thick discharge recently which i haven't had for a while. No pains in the tummy though apart from a bruised feeling at the needle site but that has gone off.

Bloke was really lovely and was mean't to be in the top 5/6 in the country for doing tests but am really worried as i had nothing before this and i know infection is a possiblity - should i get it checked out or is that it anyway - i mean if i'm going to m/c from infection is there anything they can do stop it

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping thread as i am really worried and could do with advice

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. P -
    I have no idea....no experience with it, but want you to know you're in my thoughts and prayers & I am sure while it's stressful right now...everything is going to be absolutely fine!! XOXO
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. P, I'm thinking of you. I don't have personal experience but I know that the risk is supposed to be very low. Please try not to worry and get some rest. I'm sure you and beautiful Baby P will be fine!
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls i feel so scared to get attached in case anything goes wrong, been watching dvd for nub shots to post and its so cute i've never had one before but its so hard to think i'm still so early and it could all be taken away

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not had one - but I totally get your fear!! I do think the risk of M/C is there for quite some time, but is more "acute" over the first week or two. But I'm sure you'll be alright - the newest studies show that actually the risk isn't 'that' big (1 in 360) and it should be the same as an amnio (they say that its been lower before because a lot of pregnancies would naturally end at the time of the CVS and they weren't able to say if it really was the CVS).

How long do you have to wait for the answer? Have you posted your nub shots btw?
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to u! I had to have one done last wk. Did feel quite achy for a few days after. I've had thick creamy discharge but don't think it's related to the cvs in anyway. The risks of m/c are low but it's natural to worry. Do take it easy. I'm sure you will b fine. I certainly do understand your worries. Hugs x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Another princess View Post
    Hugs to u! I had to have one done last wk. Did feel quite achy for a few days after. I've had thick creamy discharge but don't think it's related to the cvs in anyway. The risks of m/c are low but it's natural to worry. Do take it easy. I'm sure you will b fine. I certainly do understand your worries. Hugs x
    Thanks for this, still getting the same symptoms so hopefully baby is hanging in there

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast