Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlsway View Post
    Twins would terrify me too. I am confident we are carrying only one because i heard with twins the pg test gets darker very quickly, which wasnt our case.

I did my last ph test this morning, the digital was showing 3+ now and the test line was pretty dark too. I had a set back with my diet, went for a Thai and ate some funny spices which made me paranoid and I dreamt it harmed the baby. Anyhow it's behind me now and I am focusing on my two boys as I am due back to work next month. I booked the first scan for next FrHiday, so we will see then.

I have mixed feelings about if it is a girl or boy. Three days before we conceived we had an issue with our oldest and I got quite stressed, which was not ideal for pink. Also I had lots CM which again sways blue. DH didn't have much volume and he took a hot bath beforehand, so thats a positive. I still hope it's a girl but I am getting myself mentally ready it will be another boy. We are stopping at 3 what ever the sex. I would be very happy with a healthy boy but I am worried whether I'd feel a little sad I'd never have a daughter. Hmm what is your view?
    I am not sure... I think about this a lot. I am fairly certain that I am having another boy. Part of me thinks that three boys would be fun and they would always have someone to play with. I have asked my boys if they want a brother or a sister (they don't know I am pregnant) and they want a brother because girls play with dolls. However, I really want the mother/daughter relationship. I am sure you know that it isn't the same with boys as with girls particularly when they get older and start having kids of their own. As much as I like my MIL (she really is a wonderful woman) she isn't my Mom and I don't think I could have a close relationship with her. Even though I am not a girly girl, I would love to do girl things with a daughter that you can't do with a son. I think at a certain age boys just stop talking to their parents about everything. I don't know... I feel very torn.

My DH doesn't have a clue as to what I am talking about. He is one of two boys in the family and girls are a big mystery to him (which is another reason why my boys need a sister). He thinks I am crazy for wanting a girl because there is so much teenage drama drama involved.
    Last edited by WantingPink; January 5th, 2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12