Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP progression question

Hi, so I got a bfp last THursday on FRER, so faint..but definitely there, pink.

Did not test again until today (where I fell off the wagon and tested ahhhh....THREE TIMES!!!...my whole pack of new FRERs...holy cow not sure what came over me besides the fact that the boys are back in school after Xmas break lol).

The line is just the same..maybe a smidge darker where you can look straight on and see it but disappointingly FAINT especially after waiting 3 days to test again, kwim?

I have a long history of chemicals/early miscarriages..but is there any way a sllllooowwww darkening bfp can be anything? Or shall I just prepare for AF. I think I am 11-13 DPO (no ultrasound machine handy)

Any encouragement or honesty much appreciated!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would hope that is would get darker if HCG is rising nicely. I know those sticks are not all that reliable for each body chemistry so as long as you see a +, there's hope.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My lines didn't get much darker in the first couple of days. It was really hard to notice. Keep testing every other day. I didn't like testing with FRER for progression because it was very hard to tell if the line was getting darker. I used the internet/cheap tests for that. Seems like they have more dye or something. I have my progression posted if you want to take a peek.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I will test again but not holding onto much hope at this point. And its not like I can SAY when AF is due...she rocks her own boat these days...think she's gone senile