Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

No Breast Tenderness - 4 weeks

Well, technically 3W5D.. literally just got a BFP a few days ago.

I'm comparing my other pregnancies and freaking out - I forgot how much I HATE this early stage!

Anyways, just curious about sore boobs. My first pregnancy I don't remember having them at all. My second pregnancy it was one of my first symptoms before a BFP. So far I've had nothing but maybe the odd twinge here and there of pain. I feel like if I had it with my second pregnancy after BF'ing and everything, you'd assume I'd also have it this time! I never have sore BB's before my periods ever so maybe in general I'm less sensitive.. but still!

When did you start having this symptom if at all?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok...

Well with my first (ds1) symptoms were needing to wee more and I had loads of cramping. My boobs got bigger but I assumed it was because I was getting AF. At 6 weeks I got morning sickness and extreme fatigue.
    Second pregnancy (mmc) terrible morning sickness right away before I even knew I was preg. No tender boobs or weeing lots.
    Third pregnancy (ds2) cramps, about 6 weeks the worst morning sickness ever and the constant weeing started. No tender boobs.

DON'T WORRY!! Ok ok I know, rich coming from me. But it's not going to change anything. You're pregnant and its wonderful and exciting and might even be a girl too. :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i dont think you neeed to worry i know with this one i wasnt getting it till 5 or 6 weeks and with ds2 i didnt have any
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with this little one i had barely any m/s or anything at all (i got the sore boobs thing the bfn months) but actually had no symptoms the months of the bfp apart from stronger period pains than normal. What little bit of m/s i did have didn't start until 7.5 weeks and barely lasted a fortnight - with the boys the symptoms got worse with every pregnancy and i was really rough with ds3 from all sorts of things - try not to worry some women go through pregnancy without any symptoms at all.
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 14 weeks and still breastfeeding DD3 and I still don't have breast tenderness.
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't get any symptoms with any of mine till about 6 weeks! I don't remembering my boobs doing anything at all except itchy nipples!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't get sore boobs ever not during pregnancy or pms symptoms, this is the very first pregnancy I got sore boobs on but they didn't show up till about 9-10 weeks pregnant, that's also when they decided to get full(or swollen like) and I had to upgrade my bra
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had soreness with my first 3, but none at all with this one.
    Mom to three wonderful boys and growing baby boy #4.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my 4th pregnancy and I've never had sore boobs until this pregnancy and they didn't get sore until the 2nd trimester. Each pregnancy is so different.