Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bleeding but temps still up, and preg tests still positive?

I have a dr appointment for Tuesday (earliest I could get in) which is 17dpo for me.
    My preg tests are still positive (still faint positive, but no less than they were a few days ago) and my temps are still way above cover line BUT I'm bleeding. A lot. I thought it was my period and I had miscarried but my temps and preg tests say otherwise.

Has anyone ever had this? Could it be SCH? Or me loosing a twin? Can I still be pregnant or are the tests just taking a while to go blank and maybe my temps are taking a while to go back?
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hard to say. Could be a chemical. If you are bleeding a lot like filling a pad, that would be my guess. A bleed is possible but only u/s will show. I'm sorry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I mentioned that I started out this pregnancy with a full week of bleeding red.
    It's possible. FX for you meeks hon, try to think happy thoughts. Perhaps you need progesterone.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my experience, because I've had both but we all know there is no "norm" for what is actually going on.

With the SCH, the bleeding was like a water balloon burst, it was very sudden and the bleeding was like red fluid...then it tapered off to spotting, clots etc but it never really seemed to me like AF...because it was always TOO MUCH or TOO LITLLE not the average, constant flow of AF. Then another 'burst' and so on and so forth

I've also had AF come on and my test still be faint +, and this is just heartbreaking to happen because your mind and your heart and your body aren't all agreeing so its tough to wait it out.

If it was a twin scenario, your hcg may stall or drop and then spike back up but I think at this early, its not so common to bleed but it does happen for sure.

I am also in limbo till Tuesday so I am just poas once a day and trying to carry on as usual but its easier said than done.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The signs of low progesterone are usually just some pink spotting. For most women anyway but can't hurt to get that number checked out. xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. This is thinner redder blood than my period and way heavier than I ever get. Like water but very red. 2 days of heavy and now its almost stopped completely. Maybe it is SCH then. Obviously I'm getting the doc to do bloods on Tuesday but its such a hard wait til then.

With my other two chemicals af was thick and dark with clots like usual. And my temps dropped a day before af. Af was heavier but not like this. My tests went neg with those too.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ARe you cramping at all?

I think the thin fluidy blood was my clue that it wasn't AF. And how it would completely stopped. Maybe wear a pad to keep an eye on whats happening

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not at all cramping. That's why I feel it's not af. Usually I have back pain, heavy cramps etc. I occasionally have a tiny pinching sensation in the very middle down low in my tummy. But not painful just different to usual.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah..my periods are painful too but I did not cramp with the SCH.

It could be one. It does sound like it could be large though with that much bleeding...idk. I will be interested to hear how this turns out for you...GL xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh crap meeks, I'm so sorry.

I would think that if the hpt's don't become negative in the next week you'll need to get it checked out, make sure if everything's passed through or if there's something else that needs attention

So much hugs to you.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast