Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

5 weeks pregnant & cm

I'm 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and since ovulation I have had a very noticeable amount of white creamy cm that I know is called leukorrhea. My concern is that for the last week or so, the amount has decreased little bit by little bit each day. I am still getting it but not to the extent that I was getting it this time last week. Is it because my mucus plug is now almost formed? I have been so concerned during this whole pg, when my physical symptoms are consistently good! It just means so much to me as it's taken so long to get pg and I'm terrified of losing the baby. I have no history of any losses though, it's just down to good old worry! Could it also be linked to water consumption like cm in a normal cycle? I know symptoms come and go during pregnancy but I really don't remember having an abundance of cm through my pg with either ds. I know I'd remember it if it had continued at the same rate as it was at last week! Perhaps I've just answered my own question and I'm worrying over nothing. I hope so. I'm certainly feeling pg still, just my some symptoms have eased and some have increased and seem to change each day! Thanks for reading. The joys, eh?!
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow you know more than me!!
    I think its literally down to the changes in your body, I think we get naturally drier as we go along, so this lessening I would take as a good sign The 1st weeks are so nerving arent they xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreamofpink....I can't be of too much help, but since being off the LE diet, my cm is there again, but in smaller amounts. It is hard to not overthink each symptom....lol, I actually liked m/s, because it was a good sign to me that a bean was on board.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the thoughts ladies. It seems everything's back on track today. I have had more to drink, so who knows!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!