Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exercise question

I am 4 weeks and 2 days today. I had been working out pretty regularly before TTC. Then immediately after TTC I got sick then as soon as I started to feel better I got sick AGAIN. Today is the first day I have felt well enough to do anything. I did the elliptical on a high resistance for only 15 min. I got pretty exhausted pretty quickly and mildly crampy so I stopped early with 5 minutes left to go. Is it too soon for me to start working out again because I have gone a few weeks without? How long should I wait to start? I really want to stay in shape during my pregnancy. It is a high priority of mine. I am also terrified to miscarry this time around. My first pregnancy I was very young and just unaware of so many things such as miscarriage. This time around being older I am all too aware of everything that can go wrong and I am so nervous! I don't want to do anything to jeopardize this little bean!

DD 2007

Prayed & Swayed for a boy ...
    & it's a BOY!!!! Born May 23rd 2014

Psalm 37:4
    Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Listen to your body, I never stopped exercising but I did take it easy.
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I excercised, but then had to stop because of bleeding. You can still workout just take it easy and drink lots of water

2007 2008 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am concered about exercising, too. It's not that I actually like exercising, but I want to be as healthy as possible this pregnancy. If I don't exercize I know I'll gain a bunch of extra weight and feel sick. I've been doing high-intensity-interval-workouts and strength workouts a couple days a week (alternating). It's a weightloss system, but it they're only 25 minute workouts from warm-up to cool-down so I feel like they're more about energizing the metabolism and getting blood pumping, not killing oneself to get skinny. lol

Later in pregnancy I know you're not supposed to do exercizes on your back or situps, etc. Anyone have advise there? Maybe I'll have to do some YouTube exercise vids for preggers later on.
    '07'08'09 BFP 9/25/13