Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Packing hospital bag.

So when did everyone pack bags for you and baby for the hospital. What all did you put in them, or wish you had? I am 35 weeks with baby 5 and haven`t even started yet. May at least need to get a list going lol!
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Congrats!!!!!

Okay, Chap stick! Lotion, hair tie's, trail mix or other favorite light snack, favorite blanket and pillow. your toiletries...a good book and board game...ummm snacks for hubby...you shouldn't need much for baby they provide everything except a going home outfit of course...That's all I can think of at the moment.

Good luck on the birth

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So far my list for my bag includes: make-up, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, facial cleanser, moisturizer, menstrual pads, nursing pads, lanolin cream or spray, nursing bras, nursing shirts, shape wear (to suck in my post partum belly ), chapstick, lotion, deodorant, pants, undies, essential oils (to keep my mind off of contractions), camera, and my ipod. I'm still working on it so I am probably missing some things.

In the baby's bag I will bring a few outfits for the baby because I like having him in cute clothes. I also will bring a cute blanket and his take home outfit. Baby brush, mittens, baby record book, birth announcements (I just get the ones that you fill in), baby shampoo, body wash, and lotion (I use chemical free stuff so I prefer to bring my own for that first bath).

I probably bring a lot more than most, but I like to make myself at home as much as possible since I could be there a while.

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How about nursing pillow?
    Oh I brought a glade plug-in to make it smell nice LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My essentials include earplugs & an eye mask!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't bring my nursing pillow with my son but I wanted it later and made my DH go get it lol. I brought way too much. My own pillow was great, and some comfy slippers for walking the halls. Make sure you bring chargers for all electronics. And your DH may want some pain meds like Tylenol just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[2] healthy baby boy born in 2011
    [21 weeks] Nov. 2012 Went for a scan at 20 weeks, baby measured 17+6, came back for a follow up scan and baby had passed away. Lots of testing, no answers.
    Moving on without my son's brother. Starting our HT journey in 2014.