Anyone notice a difference with their boys and girls?

For me:

Heart Rate: This bub has been average I guess? My ds1 was always on the lower end and my ds2 was on the upper end. I really don't believe in this one!

Shape Of Belly: No belly as of yet but with the boys I stuck straight out and my belly was LOW!

Ring Test:This one has always failed me. With all of my pregnancies it said girl. Has been wrong twice!

Acne: I had late acne with ds1 but with ds2 my skin was perfect! I've noticed I'm breaking out somewhat during this pregnancy?

Cravings: Almost the same as ds2- CHEESE CURLS, SALAD, and CHOCOLATE!!

Aversions: Mushrooms with this bub. With ds1 I hated all veggies. With ds2, I hated peppermint lifesavers. I still can't stand them!

Eye Vein Test:Never tested with my other two. With this one, I have a clear v vein in my left eye and the fish hooks in my right eye- @ 5 and 7. This one is saying it's a girl.

Ramzi Theory: I'm almost sure ds1 was on my left- I know he came from my left ovary but I am 100% sure ds2 was on my right and he came from my right ovary. This bub is on my left- confirmed via ultrasound and my doppler picks the baby up on my left. So this one is saying GIRL!

Conception Details:Both boys were the results of several days in a row BD'ing. This bub? One time me on top w/ a J&D.

Hair Growth:I vaguely remember my hair growing faster with the boys. This time my hair seems to be growing at a normal pace.

Mood: I'm more emotional I would say with this one.

Chinese Gender Chart: Said boy for all 3! We shall see!

Dreams: I had boy dreams with both of the boys before I found out their gender. I have only had one baby dream with this one and it was a girl!

MS: Next to nothing this time around! Some mornings I feel slightly nauseous. With the boys, I had it every day and with ds2- it was terrible!

Cold Feet: I've been FREEZING this pregnancy! I don't remember feeling like this with the other two.

Headaches: None so far and I do remember having them with ds1.

When you got your BFP: With ds1, I didn't know I was pregnant for awhile so his doesn't count but with ds2, I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo. With this bub- @ 9dpo!!!