Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Panorama test- anyone else doing it?

So I had my first OB appt yesterday (I am just over 6 weeks). Saw a hb which was a relief since I have a history of m/c's and was spotting a bit in the beg of this PG.

My doc wants me to do the Panorama test in about 4 weeks since I am over 35. I am terrified to do it...because I am scared to find out gender so early. I always spend the months after hearing "boy" pissed off and sad, and I just don't want to go through that once again. Yet if I know I can find out gender I don't think I can say "don't tell me" if you kwim.

Anyone else getting the Panorama? Are you finding out gender, why or why not?
    Mommy to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am doing MaterniT21 (tests for the same things... slightly different technology) and I will definitely be finding out gender. For me I like to know so I can get the GD disappointment out of the way. With DS2 I didn't find out until my 20 week uls which was horrible!! I was so sure he was a girl and when I heard boy that was all I heard after that. I had to try and hold the tears back and then starting crying in the elevator. Who cries because they have a healthy baby?? I felt like a horrible Mom so I decided I didn't want the 20 week uls or the birth to be when I had GD. I would like to cry in the privacy of my own home when they call me with the results

Don't think I will have horrible GD this time around but I KNOW FOR SURE with DD I was going to cry either way and wanted to do that at home!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am doing verifi you don't have to check the gender option. Although I would because it test for turners & Kleinfielders and other sex related problems. (For verifi anyway) You can just tell your OB to do it but you don't want to be told the gender result.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love