Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swayed girl, should I expect boy #2?

Hi ladies,

im currently 6 weeks 5 days pregnant and I am TTC girl, my sway seems very much everything is towards girl

LE diet for 15 weeks plus(cheat occasionally with snacks, I had zero meat)
    Abstained 5 days
    One attempt on opk + j&d
    New moon
    Salt rock lamp
    Girly dress and wooden spoon underneath of the bed
    Chinese gender chart-girl
    Ovulated on left side

So I'm doing as much as I could but.. My strong instinct is telling me that I'm carrying a boy!! If I find out that I'm having another boy, I'm afraid that I'll be disappointed since I'm doing everything to sway girl, do you guys think I should just believe that I'm having a boy in case I'll be disappointed? I want to have happy pregnancy and I don't want the baby can sense that I'm sad because he is a boy, I'm thinking everyday how to find out the gender earlier, I'm getting a bit obsessed with it and I want to feel "no matter what gender he/she is, as long as he/she is healthy"

Anyone can give me some advice or anyone is thinking the same like me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pregnant with my second boy (1st sway) I wanted a girl so so so bad! I cried when the tech told me he was another boy. With my third boy (2nd sway) I told myself from the beginning that I would never go through GD again. I was sure that he was a "he" the moment I conceived him and called him a he the whole time. When I finally got to the ultrasound and was told it was another boy I only had a tiny pain in my heart, but it was gone when I started shopping for cute clothes. I'm currently pregnant with #4 (3rd sway!) and I feel the same as I did last time. Even if it is another boy I am already okay with it. To be completely honest, I am so used to getting boys when I hoped for a girl that another boy will not be a surprise at all this time.

My only advice is to do what you feel would protect yourself. I realized this pregnancy and my last that I have set up a lot of ways to keep myself from going through GD. I call the baby a "he" so I am preparing myself to hear "it's a boy!". I have slowly accumulated girl clothes over the years so I have hidden them so I don't obsess over never getting to use them. I have a boy name picked out already that I am completely in love with. I actually say the little guy's name when I talk to him. In a way I almost feel like I'm setting myself up to be disappointing if it IS a girl because I will have bonded with a son already, lol. I am also not going to find out the gender this time because I feel like I will bond instantly when the baby is in my arms- his gender won't matter

Having said all that your sway looks very good and there have been many women who were sure their next would be another boy (one of my friends included) and they had a surprise little girl Our instincts are not always right!

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

3. Likes pinkcomestrue liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty0911 View Post
    When I was pregnant with my second boy (1st sway) I wanted a girl so so so bad! I cried when the tech told me he was another boy. With my third boy (2nd sway) I told myself from the beginning that I would never go through GD again. I was sure that he was a "he" the moment I conceived him and called him a he the whole time. When I finally got to the ultrasound and was told it was another boy I only had a tiny pain in my heart, but it was gone when I started shopping for cute clothes.

I remember when I found out I was having my 4th son, I went to a boutique ultrasound place to find out the gender. They take picture shots of IMMEDIATE reaction when they tell you the gender. "Congrats its a BOY!" It was like a bullet to the chest. I had a pissed off look. I threw out the picture. I ADORE ADORE ADORE my son but I would never want him to see that sour pout picture.
    Mommy of one girl (6) & 4 handsome boys! (2) (4) (5) (8)

~My twin girl sway~

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty0911 View Post
    When I was pregnant with my second boy (1st sway) I wanted a girl so so so bad! I cried when the tech told me he was another boy. With my third boy (2nd sway) I told myself from the beginning that I would never go through GD again. I was sure that he was a "he" the moment I conceived him and called him a he the whole time. When I finally got to the ultrasound and was told it was another boy I only had a tiny pain in my heart, but it was gone when I started shopping for cute clothes. I'm currently pregnant with #4 (3rd sway!) and I feel the same as I did last time. Even if it is another boy I am already okay with it. To be completely honest, I am so used to getting boys when I hoped for a girl that another boy will not be a surprise at all this time.

My only advice is to do what you feel would protect yourself. I realized this pregnancy and my last that I have set up a lot of ways to keep myself from going through GD. I call the baby a "he" so I am preparing myself to hear "it's a boy!". I have slowly accumulated girl clothes over the years so I have hidden them so I don't obsess over never getting to use them. I have a boy name picked out already that I am completely in love with. I actually say the little guy's name when I talk to him. In a way I almost feel like I'm setting myself up to be disappointing if it IS a girl because I will have bonded with a son already, lol. I am also not going to find out the gender this time because I feel like I will bond instantly when the baby is in my arms- his gender won't matter

Having said all that your sway looks very good and there have been many women who were sure their next would be another boy (one of my friends included) and they had a surprise little girl Our instincts are not always right!

Thank you kitty,

You are so right and I think I'll set myself up that this will be another boy, pick boys name and be ready for it!

Let's hope we get lucky this time or let's hope we will have a super cute and health boy this time!!
    Last edited by pinkcomestrue; September 22nd, 2015 at 03:27 AM.

6. Likes Kitty0911 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even the best sways can produce opposites so I would always keep it in your mind.

Instincts and symptoms do not predict gender in any reliable way. It could be a boy or a girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am expecting to hear boy with my girl sway. I have 4 boys now, and this is my first sway. I have had many moments where I feel like o could be having a girl, but I though it was a girl with ds 3. I had EXTREME gd, I was. Mess for weeks all bc I believed I was having a girl.

While I was swaying I had a private Pinterest board for all my dream girl fashions. I almost deleted it last night bc I feel it's another reminder if I do hear boy. I should hear this week.

Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    I am expecting to hear boy with my girl sway. I have 4 boys now, and this is my first sway. I have had many moments where I feel like o could be having a girl, but I though it was a girl with ds 3. I had EXTREME gd, I was. Mess for weeks all bc I believed I was having a girl.

While I was swaying I had a private Pinterest board for all my dream girl fashions. I almost deleted it last night bc I feel it's another reminder if I do hear boy. I should hear this week.

That's what I'm afraid of, I kept thinking "I've done so much and everything indicating that I'm having a girl, so I should have a girl" but.. Even I have 65% chance to have a girl, I still have 35% to have a boy, I'm trying very hard to believe this will be a boy in case I'll collapse when finding out I'm having a boy! Lol..
    Best of luck with your result! Hope you are getting what you wanted!

10. Thanks Hitmebabyonemoretime thanked for this post