Thread: Glucose Test

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glucose Test

Hi everyone....
    So I am pregnant with my 5th boy. Which means I'm not really a stranger to the glucose test. I just had it yesterday for this pregnancy and failed it with a 150 I'll be doing the 3 hour one on Friday. I've never failed the 1 hour one before except for the time I screwed up without meaning to. (Had a sugary breakfast) So I was completely shocked to fail this one. I've read about women failing the 1 hour one but passing the 3 hour one all the time... but in the back of my mind I can't help thinking, why would I just now be failing when I've had 4 others unless something really is wrong? Ugh, I know I'm probably freaking myself out over nothing, but can you all tell me some of your experiences? Do you think I have a good chance at passing the 3 hour test?
    2008 2012 2013 2015 2017 due 2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have a great chance of passing the 3 hour test. For some reason I've almost always failed the 1 hour and then gone on to pass the 3 hour. only one of my 5 pregnancies I passed the 1 hour. I was even really disoriented one of the times I took the 3 hour and they told me to be prepared, I'd almost certainly fail it, and then I passed it anyway. I think some of us just take a little longer for our insulin to kick in than others.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks MommyMegan251 thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! The lady that did my 1 hour test did talk about how it's easier to pass the next one because your body has more time. I hope that's all it is. I guess it's natural to feel nervous, but I do feel better than I did when I left from the first test.
    2008 2012 2013 2015 2017 due 2018

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post