Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions to women who are pregnant with boys

We have 5 girls and are currently pregnant with our 6th baby. I hit 10 weeks today and I had the harmony test done this Tuesday. My question is obviously my husband and I would love to finally have a boy, what we're some of your early symptoms with your son? The only things I have are headaches, I break out on my face not horribly but a lot more than what I did with my girls, I feel way tired than usual, and I haven't really had any morning sickness just certain foods make me sick (mainly sweets) so I steer clear from them. I crave vegetables and anything BBQ. I just thought it would be fun to know your symptoms with your boys

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Boy and girl pregnancies can be the same or different just like two boy pregnancies can be the same or different. I have 3 boys and my symptoms were different with each, especially with DS3. With DS1 I had bad morning sickness, migraines, and craved Mexican food. With DS2 I also had morning sickness, migraines, vertigo, and loved fruit, salads, sweets. With DS3 I had zero morning sickness, no migraines or vertigo but I was very tired (probably due to having two little ones to care for). I craved sweets with him and my skin was awful, really awful. It was extremely dry, flaky but I had terrible acne which is something I've never had before. My skin was clear but oily with DS1 and dry but clear with DS2.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Likes Mashea09, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that sounds so much like my last pregnancy which I really believe was a boy. I broke out, with all my girls my face was super clear. Was so sleepy all I wanted to do was sleep. And I did not want sweets at all. With all of my girls I loved sweets. No morning sickness I think only once. Good luck to you hope this is your boy.

5. Likes Mashea09 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! We hope it's finally our boy too!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I realize this is probably just a bit of fun but just so you know there are NO reliable differences between boy and girl pregnancies in terms of symptoms. I have been asked this 1000 times by now probably and there is no trend there to find at all. In fact the Y chromosome is dormant and not even making testosterone prior to the 10th week and so all those people who have symptoms early and think "oh it's testosterone" no, it is not because boy babies aren't even making testosterone.

To answer your question, my 2nd son and my daughter's pregnancies were very similar in terms of symptoms. My other three boys were all rather dramatically different from those two and from each other in all sorts of different ways. I do not think there's any reliable way to tell gender from symptoms.

Sending you tons of blue dust and I hope you've got a little man on board!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes Mashea09 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks SO much! I know all of my girls I felt absolutely miserable and majority of my time throwing up. Lol this one I actually feel really good. But it's a 50/50 chance and I just thought it would be fun to know what other people went through when they found out they had a boy. As long as the baby is healthy I'm happy! Thank you again!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's weird, even with the sickness that has been unreliable!! Some of us, myself included have noticed the least amount of sickness with our girls - but then again we had lots of boys to start with. FX and all my blue dust headed your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ