Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm so worried!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zanacal - I agree with the other ladies, each pregnancy it seems the aches and pains get a little worse. I would just watch for any mucous or spotting. Try to take it easy and relax ( easier said than done..I know)
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with everyone too. Take it easy and rest as much as you can Glad you're feeling her little kicks!!! That's the ONLY part of pregnancy I enjoy...that and labor and delivery!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah each pregnancy it seems like all those aches and pains gets worse, I know with ds4 that sciatic nerve pain hurt me so bad sometimes I had to drag a leg lol and then in 3rd trimester I had so much pressure I hurt to walk, I would continue to take it easy but I think its because you worked so hard to finally get your baby girl and all those aches and pains make you fear that you will lose her, but I believe your dream of holding a beautiful little girl is going to come true I pray everything is going to be alright
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you XX - you're so right. I never worried about the niggly aches and pains with the other pregnancies but this time I feel like we've been so lucky and that something could go wrong at any given moment.

My hip pain got worse and worse this week and on Thursday when I could hardly walk I booked an appointment with an osteopath for Monday - and today it's been absolutely fine! Typical! I think I'll still go as I guess it could easily come back and I still have lower back and sciatic pain.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Being pregnant isn't very pleasant sometimes! I hope the doctor has some answers and remedies for you.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was going to recommend a chiropractor as long as preterm labor was ruled out, but I'm not sure you have access to a reputable one or if it can be afforded. I was adjusted my whole 2nd pregnancy and those adjustments were a huge life saver. I hope you continue to be on the mend!
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123