Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 37 weeks. Last week my baby was frank breech, week before head down, week before transverse, week before head down- she's a total wiggle worm. There is a good amount of fluid and more room. I've been seeing a chiropractor and now that's she's head down strapping her head down there with this maternity band thing. Neither OB nor chiropractor too concerned. Try to talk to the baby- I left OBs office last week with instructions on how to do inversions at home, but in the car I just told her how she needed to go and I felt her flip in the car! Every day I tell her she's perfect with her head down there- that's the way out!
    and my HT

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Pink1Blue View Post
    I had an ultrasound today and my baby is frank breech. Anyone successfully turned a breech or did you have a c-section?
    Sorry, just saw this...YES I have had a breech at 35 weeks turn. Take an ironing board and prop it up against your couch or bed. Then with your husband's help, lie on the ironing board with your feet higher than your head (don't do it longer than a minute or two). Gravity will help pull him out from your pelvis and then once he flips, you can get up and he'll be stuck there. It worked for me the first time, IMMEDIATELY and it was glaringly obvious (actually kinda scary when it happened!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the inversions definitely did the trick!
    Chloe 3/1/2002,Lucy 11/23/2004,Hannah 8/17/2007, Charlie 2/11/2012 GD sway baby!
    12/2003 @ 7 1/2 wks & 10/2010 @ 13 wks

Finally our family is complete!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12