Thread: girl or boy?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

girl or boy?

Hi ladies,
    I am in my fourth pregnancy. I have a dd(6) and ds(2). I mc a ds at five months pregnant. With all of my pregnancies, I had extreme sickness, all day and night. With this pregnancy, I havent even gotten sick yet and I am going on 13 wks. I am happy that I havent been sick and havent experienced any complications. However, I wonder what gender this leads toward. My nurse said a girl but I am praying she is wrong. I really want a boy but will be happy with whatever gender i am blessed with as long as i have a healthy baby. How many of you have had boys with no morning sickness or do you think the signs are pointing towards a girl?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have GBG, and I think my morning sickness increased with each pregnancy, regardless of gender. My first DD, I was sick about 2 weeks. DS, I was sick about 10 weeks. My last DD, I was sick 14 weeks! I hope you have a little boy in there, and I think you are lucky to not be feeling sick. Enjoy your pregnancy!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought the old wives tale was that girls are the ones that give you morning sickness? Unless that nurse has xray vision, she cannot know what the sex of your baby is and she has a 50/50 chance with her guess!

I did not get sick with my DDs but I did with my DS but I was on supplemental progesterone and estrace which is probably the only reason I was sick.

Did you get a NT scan?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt great with my DS and had morning sickness with my DD and the one I am carrying now, which looks to be a girl also.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think there's anything to it but I had zero morning sickness with my 3 boys and felt very queasy with my current pregnancy (a girl!).
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had morning sickness from week 6 till week 12 with my son and I haven't had any sickness so far with the pregnancy (6 weeks along). My SIL had no morning sickness at all and she ended up with a girl. Hope this helps.
    2 year old Boy
    Swaying and Praying for a EDD August 24th!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Did you get a NT scan?
    No scan yet! I am having a cerclage put in on next week and usually I get a scan after.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies for all your help!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had no ms whatsoever with my boys. but i am with this pg! im hoping this one may be a girl if thats the case but also symptoms differ with every pregnancy xx
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had bad morning sickness with First baby which was a girl and third baby which was a boy - no sickness with the others I have 2 girls and 3 boys and no sickness this time xx