Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry your not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon.

Anyone craving anything or have any real diversions?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s part of the game if it means healthy take
    Home baby, it’s worth it!

Are you having any cravings/aversions ?
    And have you noticed any differences between your boy and girl pregnancies ?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really have cravings or diversions, just some time I really don't feel like eating anything. Then the next time i want it all LOL

For me boy or girl I don't notice much of a difference at all on how i am feeling or what I want to eat. So really not sure!

We told the extended family last night and they are so excited! Something about having a baby makes the family united

How is everyone doing?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    I don't really have cravings or diversions, just some time I really don't feel like eating anything. Then the next time i want it all LOL

For me boy or girl I don't notice much of a difference at all on how i am feeling or what I want to eat. So really not sure!

We told the extended family last night and they are so excited! Something about having a baby makes the family united

How is everyone doing?
    That’s so lovely - a baby is just the ultimate gift isn’t it?!
    How are your eldest kids liking the idea of a new sister?

How is your bump growing ? I find that I get bigger faster every time - good ol’ stretched out uterus haha

Jasmine - how are you going? Your scan is going to come around fast!!!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jasmine - I'm worried about you - haven;t seen you for a while..hope all is ok!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It has grown on the kids and they seem happy now. How are yours feeling?

Bump is definitely growing faster this time. I am at my favorite stage looking like i ate too much lol

We ordered some wallpaper for the nursery. I feel like it is early but I really just want to see the color so we can match things when we get to that point. Or that I for sure like it lol. I have wanted it forever.

Will you get an NIPT or check at the 20 week scan? What are your plans?

Jasmine its been a while, hope you are just busy! Check in with us!

Also Onelittlewish, how are you doing?

Anyone else out there?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This might be a better place so I’m crossing posting! Hello! I’m curious, did you guys track before trying? I’m nervous if I get off my bc I’ll get pregnant and not get a chance to really sway.
    I’m also wondering, how do you know if you’re three days out from ovulation? Did you have to track to figure that out?
    Thank you guys! I’m planning on swaying in April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Madi96 View Post
    This might be a better place so I’m crossing posting! Hello! I’m curious, did you guys track before trying? I’m nervous if I get off my bc I’ll get pregnant and not get a chance to really sway.
    I’m also wondering, how do you know if you’re three days out from ovulation? Did you have to track to figure that out?
    Thank you guys! I’m planning on swaying in April!

I've copied my response from your other post, Madi
    Hi Madi,

I did track for over a year so could identify patterns of what was "my normal" so to speak- knowing there will always be variations. The cycle I did fall pregnant I was caught off guard by a peak that arrived super early - so it was all hands on deck to get attempts in earlier than I thought LOL
    The best thing you can do is track your temperature and use opks so that you can see that for example you get your peak opk 2 days before O (as confirmed by your temperature chart).
    That way, you can estimate when your fertile window is and "plan" attempts accordingly.
    Given you are not TTC'ing until april, provided you have regular cycles, then that should be ample time o know your cycle well for when attempt time comes - good luck!

9. Likes treens liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    It has grown on the kids and they seem happy now. How are yours feeling?

Bump is definitely growing faster this time. I am at my favorite stage looking like i ate too much lol

We ordered some wallpaper for the nursery. I feel like it is early but I really just want to see the color so we can match things when we get to that point. Or that I for sure like it lol. I have wanted it forever.

Will you get an NIPT or check at the 20 week scan? What are your plans?

Jasmine its been a while, hope you are just busy! Check in with us!

Also Onelittlewish, how are you doing?

Anyone else out there?
    That's so exciting - prepping for the nursery !!! YAY with Xmas around the corner, it won't be long afterwards before you have your baby girl so best take your time to prep and be sure about it hehe

My kids don't know about the baby yet - I'm not even 6 weeks yet. They do keep asking for a sibling, and I know they will be very excited.... Probably won't announce it to them until the NIPT and 12-week scan (to make sure all is tracking ok) - because once we do, you can be sure the whole world will know haha
    So yes, will do the NIPT - did for my last 2 babes - it's nice getting the reassurance ... and gives me time to get my head around gender too, especially if not my DG. My husband has said, like he has for them all - that it'll be funny once I see that it's another little girl... *sigh*

I have however already got a spot with the midwifery group via the hospital - meaning I will have a named midwife there during pregnancy, labour and PP (rather than a random different midwife each time) did that with my last two and it is much more personalised care

Onelittlewish - yes, haven't seen you post elsewhere either, please give us news, ladies!

Dan - join us too

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey,

sorry , I have been meaning pop in here .. caught up with clearing the house a bit and re-organising my wardrobe. I had nothing that fits me so I had to try few and keep them at front and put all the jeans and tight clothes aside and find some of my mat clothes from previous pregnancy.. but after doing all that.. I ended up with really bad sinus headache.. must be from breathing all the dust while clearing things . I couldn’t lift my head up for the past few days but feel little better today. So tired as well and I sleep half of the day and still sleepy enough to go bed at 9pm .

How are you all doing ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast