Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    That's so exciting - prepping for the nursery !!! YAY with Xmas around the corner, it won't be long afterwards before you have your baby girl so best take your time to prep and be sure about it hehe

My kids don't know about the baby yet - I'm not even 6 weeks yet. They do keep asking for a sibling, and I know they will be very excited.... Probably won't announce it to them until the NIPT and 12-week scan (to make sure all is tracking ok) - because once we do, you can be sure the whole world will know haha
    So yes, will do the NIPT - did for my last 2 babes - it's nice getting the reassurance ... and gives me time to get my head around gender too, especially if not my DG. My husband has said, like he has for them all - that it'll be funny once I see that it's another little girl... *sigh*

I have however already got a spot with the midwifery group via the hospital - meaning I will have a named midwife there during pregnancy, labour and PP (rather than a random different midwife each time) did that with my last two and it is much more personalised care

Onelittlewish - yes, haven't seen you post elsewhere either, please give us news, ladies!

Dan - join us too
    Good luck with your scan and NIPT test . when are you planning to do it and does it take long for your results?

that’s really great that you get to pick ur midwife throughout your pregnancy appointment. it is really random here for us and I really do pray that I get a good one during labour as i have experienced both in my previous pregnancies.

how are you feeling so far with sickness ?

onelittlewish- hope u r doing okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the NIPT is a great test. I was so nervous to get mine back this time as last time it was not good news. Also this pregnancy is on the same cycle as our loss was last year. We are due April 4 and last year we were due for April 10.

That is so nice to have the same midwife! I am going to a special clinic this time as we had issues last time and my age LOL

I am glad you are doing OK Jazmin I hope you are feeling better soon though!

I have been having alot of headaches the last couple of weeks. I feel like i need a massage but my lady moved out of province so I need to find someone new and I keep putting it off LOL
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Good luck with your scan and NIPT test . when are you planning to do it and does it take long for your results?

that’s really great that you get to pick ur midwife throughout your pregnancy appointment. it is really random here for us and I really do pray that I get a good one during labour as i have experienced both in my previous pregnancies.

how are you feeling so far with sickness ?

onelittlewish- hope u r doing okay.

So glad to read you here Jazmin - hope you feel better soon!
    When is your 2nd trim scan planned? is baby moving more now?

I don't get to choose my midwife - they assign one to me - but she usually will be my go-to for the whole time (provided she is on call)... I will see if she is good, my previous midwife changed groups so wasn't available (They try to allocate the same midwife if you've had one with them before). So fingers crossed@
    I hope you get a wonderful midwife assigned to you (I had random ones with my 2 first daughters, and during pregnancy it changes all the time and they weren't great...but got lucky during labour) - is your local hospital far away? I think with NHS you have the option to home birth too?

Thanks, the Unisom really takes the edge off so while I feel queasy, I am quite ok for now though know I am not at the usual peak for sickness haha
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Yes the NIPT is a great test. I was so nervous to get mine back this time as last time it was not good news. Also this pregnancy is on the same cycle as our loss was last year. We are due April 4 and last year we were due for April 10.

That is so nice to have the same midwife! I am going to a special clinic this time as we had issues last time and my age LOL

I am glad you are doing OK Jazmin I hope you are feeling better soon though!

I have been having alot of headaches the last couple of weeks. I feel like i need a massage but my lady moved out of province so I need to find someone new and I keep putting it off LOL
    Oh no, headaches are the worst! are you taking anything for them at all? The hormones really do mess with everything! If it keeps happening please do see your Dr to check all is ok? have you had issues with blood pressure?
    Did you end up finding someone for a massage? I think I will treat myself once a trimester - I have scoliosis so my back is screwed anyways LOL but pregnancy and relaxin make it all worse.

I go for my 6 week scan in an hour..so nervous!!
    Update: there is one baby in there, with the heart flickering - meant to be about 6 weeks but measured small at 5w3d and have a SCH- so worried about it measuring quite behind...will likely have to have a check in about a week to see how we are tracking. This babe is keeping me on my toes already!
    Last edited by LMSM; October 17th, 2023 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Update
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am just normally prone to headaches so it's not too uncommon, this week has been better (knock on wood)

Sending love and positive energy that your little bean is all ok. Have any of your other children been small from the start? Keep us posted on how you are feeling and how next week goes!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    I am just normally prone to headaches so it's not too uncommon, this week has been better (knock on wood)

Sending love and positive energy that your little bean is all ok. Have any of your other children been small from the start? Keep us posted on how you are feeling and how next week goes!
    Hope you avoid too many (if any at all) of these dreadful headaches - it really can be debilitating so FX for you!

My girls have always measured on date give or take a couple of days max - and am pretty sure of O/conception (would definitely have been 6w and up to 6w2d so this is quite behind)...the sonographer said the HR was normal for its size - 97bpm - so didn't seem too worried but still recommended a check in a week to make sure all is ok.
    I've had haematomas before (with 2/4 of the girls) so that is not too worrying for me (yet) but just hoping this bean is a slow starter and there's nothing else to worry about - I'm trying to be stoic, and I know being panicked won't make the outcome better but can't help being quite anxious.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe it's a sign its your boy ) Or implanted a bit later too? Wishing all the healthy blue dust to you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Treens - really appreciate your positivity

How is everyone doing?

9. Likes treens liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2023/2024 Pregnancy chat

Hi All,

LMSM- isnt so lovely to see that little heart and sound of it beatinf .. this is early scan right? .. dont worry .. it could also be late implementation… when will be your next scan??

I think yes, NHS do have home birth option but I dont know anyone in person who opted that.. I will be scared to do that as well. so far all the staff seems nice and friendly.. hoping it stay the same for birth .. they have pool birth as well. the hospital is not far.. only 5-7 minutes drive.. 10 minutes by bus aprox.. very convenient for appointments.

Treen- Hope you are feeling with better with headaches.

ladies!!! I had my 20 week scan yday and most importantly everything is fine and baby is healthy and we found out the gender.

It’s a BOY

I cant believe myself and I was ssoo mentally prepared to hear its a girl..I couldn’t believe and I
    kept asking the lady.. are you sure..?? and she showed me 3/4 times .. look !! I am sure it is defo a BOY. pointing to the boy part

THANK YOU SO MUCH ATOMIC.. xx ..you have answered all my questions and always been a big support throughout . I am still in shock .. dont know know what to say.. thankful to you beyond my words..

Thanks to everyone else who is around here supported me while tcc ing for months xx

praying everything go well.. and cant wait to get the baby in my hand

Last edited by Jazmin; October 19th, 2023 at 05:22 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats jazmin thats wonderful news

12. Likes Jazmin liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast