Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Jazmin I am so incredibly happy for you! Life is definitely good )) You are halfway there you will have your baby boy in no time!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had by boy baby july 23 via c-section because he is breech but overall i recovered quickly
    Here is my little champ

5. Likes treens, Jazmin liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Hi All,

LMSM- isnt so lovely to see that little heart and sound of it beatinf .. this is early scan right? .. dont worry .. it could also be late implementation… when will be your next scan??

I think yes, NHS do have home birth option but I dont know anyone in person who opted that.. I will be scared to do that as well. so far all the staff seems nice and friendly.. hoping it stay the same for birth .. they have pool birth as well. the hospital is not far.. only 5-7 minutes drive.. 10 minutes by bus aprox.. very convenient for appointments.

Treen- Hope you are feeling with better with headaches.

ladies!!! I had my 20 week scan yday and most importantly everything is fine and baby is healthy and we found out the gender.

It’s a BOY

I cant believe myself and I was ssoo mentally prepared to hear its a girl..I couldn’t believe and I
    kept asking the lady.. are you sure..?? and she showed me 3/4 times .. look !! I am sure it is defo a BOY. pointing to the boy part

THANK YOU SO MUCH ATOMIC.. xx ..you have answered all my questions and always been a big support throughout . I am still in shock .. dont know know what to say.. thankful to you beyond my words..

Thanks to everyone else who is around here supported me while tcc ing for months xx

praying everything go well.. and cant wait to get the baby in my hand

Jazmin! Best news! I bet it definitely feels surreal to know that you are almost there and your SON will be there very soon… biggest congrats
    It great that the medical personnel you’ve dealt with have been lovely so far
    I was just asking about home birth because it seemed to be quite a normal thing to do
    I have fast labours and wish DH would agree to HB but he’s been reluctant- so hospital it will be even though it’s a stress to get there on time haha

Joytna - congrats on your sweet baby boy! It seems that the blue swayers have all got their boys this year , crazy! Enjoy that sweet face

Treens - how are the headaches? Still keeping at bay? How many weeks are you now?

I saw my gp yesterday - looking at my chart I think implantation was on Sunday 24th of September ( 2 days before my bfp) so would have been 6weeks + at my scan Tuesday - so definitely measuring small I have a repeat scan on the 31st which is going to be feeling like eternity to be in limbo .
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2023/2024 Pregnancy chat

Quote Originally Posted by jyotshna.y14 View Post
    I had by boy baby july 23 via c-section because he is breech but overall i recovered quickly
    Here is my little champ

aww ssoo cute and big congratulations . amazing feeling when you get the baby to hold in hand that u been waiting for years

did he go breech last minute? in the last scan I was told placenta is not on the way.. so that’s good… but didn’t say anything about baby’s position.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2023/2024 Pregnancy chat

Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Jazmin! Best news! I bet it definitely feels surreal to know that you are almost there and your SON will be there very soon… biggest congrats
    It great that the medical personnel you’ve dealt with have been lovely so far
    I was just asking about home birth because it seemed to be quite a normal thing to do
    I have fast labours and wish DH would agree to HB but he’s been reluctant- so hospital it will be even though it’s a stress to get there on time haha

Joytna - congrats on your sweet baby boy! It seems that the blue swayers have all got their boys this year , crazy! Enjoy that sweet face

Treens - how are the headaches? Still keeping at bay? How many weeks are you now?

I saw my gp yesterday - looking at my chart I think implantation was on Sunday 24th of September ( 2 days before my bfp) so would have been 6weeks + at my scan Tuesday - so definitely measuring small I have a repeat scan on the 31st which is going to be feeling like eternity to be in limbo .
    Thank you xx

i know what you mean by the wait for the scan. my 20 weeks scan felt like forever. Dont worry .. I am sure everything is fine on the scan. prayers for u xx.

Ah yes, I have read online many with home birth but dont know anyone in person to find out their experience.. especially in London. I booked for pool birth for first baby but I think they wont allow me for home birth or pool birth as I have history of BP during labour.

I also gave spontaneous birth for prev 2.. .. I am already freaking out thinking about it.. as I almost gave birth in the car last time it wasn’t nice but on the positive note.. even though i opted for all the pain killers and pain relief in the world i didn’t need anything or had time for it lol.
    NHS wont give you a room unless u r 4cm dilated which is a big problem for people like me who give birth so quick. they sent me home and i came back straight away pushing the baby out.. and I was ssoo annoyed that they sent me back.. even after I broke my water. This time.. I am just gonna stay there no matter what.. no going back home !!

Last edited by Jazmin; October 20th, 2023 at 06:55 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jazmin, that is so scary. If they sent me away I would wait in the lobby or in my car no way I would leave lol.

I have had precious 4 c-sections due to my first daughter being breach and choosing a 2nd one with my large son. So they will book me usually 1 week before I am due.

Joytna- what a sweet little guy!!! Thank you for the update )

LMSM- I hope the time goes quickly until your next scan and everything is all good. Try stay busy I have been good this week for headaches thank you )

I am now 16 weeks so I have a little avocado inside me LOL Time is going quickly I feel as I am trying to book a winter vacation on a beach but feel like I need to do it soon so I am not traveling in my 3rd trimester. We will probably end up not going but a girl can wish lol
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Thank you xx

i know what you mean by the wait for the scan. my 20 weeks scan felt like forever. Dont worry .. I am sure everything is fine on the scan. prayers for u xx.

Ah yes, I have read online many with home birth but dont know anyone in person to find out their experience.. especially in London. I booked for pool birth for first baby but I think they wont allow me for home birth or pool birth as I have history of BP during labour.

I also gave spontaneous birth for prev 2.. .. I am already freaking out thinking about it.. as I almost gave birth in the car last time it wasn’t nice but on the positive note.. even though i opted for all the pain killers and pain relief in the world i didn’t need anything or had time for it lol.
    NHS wont give you a room unless u r 4cm dilated which is a big problem for people like me who give birth so quick. they sent me home and i came back straight away pushing the baby out.. and I was ssoo annoyed that they sent me back.. even after I broke my water. This time.. I am just gonna stay there no matter what.. no going back home !!

oh my goodness - I can so sympathise! like Treens said, I would camp out in the lobby until the team saw me & got me into a room haha I can understand they don't want to fill up labour rooms with people that aren't even in active labour but you have to trust your labouring women too...
    Is it something you can have your midwife add to your file - "IF PATIENT SAYS SHE'S in ACTIVE LABOUR, THEN SHE IS AND GIVE HER A GODD*M ROOM"
    LOL
    I have had precipitous labours with all mine - with my 1st they didn't believe when I said I wanted to push "oh honey, you were only 4cm a few minutes ago"...lo and behold, baby was indeed crowning LOL
    With my 4th I finally got a waterbirth, even with a very quick labour - because I left home as soon as had the first niggle, rang my midwife and she rang ahead for the team to fill up the tub (takes about 30 minutes!) -didn't spend a lot of time in water until my waters broke and out she came, but it was my best birth yet so if you can have it, definitely recommend it hope you get a dream labour and birth with your sweet BOY!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Jazmin, that is so scary. If they sent me away I would wait in the lobby or in my car no way I would leave lol.

I have had precious 4 c-sections due to my first daughter being breach and choosing a 2nd one with my large son. So they will book me usually 1 week before I am due.

Joytna- what a sweet little guy!!! Thank you for the update )

LMSM- I hope the time goes quickly until your next scan and everything is all good. Try stay busy I have been good this week for headaches thank you )

I am now 16 weeks so I have a little avocado inside me LOL Time is going quickly I feel as I am trying to book a winter vacation on a beach but feel like I need to do it soon so I am not traveling in my 3rd trimester. We will probably end up not going but a girl can wish lol
    A sweet little avocado!
    a beach winter vacation sounds heavenly - hope stars can line-up so you get it! any ideas of where you'd like to go? ^^
    thanks - we luckily have a fair bit on - a week full of work deadlines (not fun but occupies me) - and this weekend, a Halloween party Saturday, my 8-year-old bday party Sunday (with all the planning of that ahead too) then it's only a couple of days more to wait by then. I'm hoping my DH can join me as I don't know how I'd cope if it's bad news

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you have your plate full it will keep you occupied definitely! I hope you DH can join too its nice if they can be involved )

I wanted to go to Cuba but being pregnant, that is not the best Idea. So, we are thinking Mexico Puerta Vallarta possibly. I just want sand and virgin drinks and beautiful water and children that don't bother me heheheh.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast