Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the invite to this chat! And congratulations Jazmin! I’ve been sick and fatigued since about 6 weeks. I am 9.5 weeks now. The anxiety and sadness and surprise around it all makes it worse. I feel like when I planned the pregnancies like the last couple, I had more control conceiving wise and I was happy to be sick- now I’m just a worried mess. I am going to start to see a pregnancy therapist that deals with all things reproductive with the mind. I need someone to talk to face to face other than my husband who although he is a great dad and husband, he is isn’t a therapist and it’s unfair to expect him to be.
    I pray of course for a boy and that this baby doesn’t have any abnormalities. We already have a difficult road ahead with our Voss. ( he suffered a brain injury from a boating accident at only 9 months old). And I just want this nausea to end now. I feel like such a bad mom to my kids when I feel like this. Add that on top of the already feeling guilty and let me tell you, days feel like years.
    How is everyone else feeling?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Dan1g1r1!
    Don't stress too much as moms we are always thinking we are letting someone down because we do so much. But you are growing a new life and need to take the them you need for what you need. You are just as important as your children and more )
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Sounds like you have your plate full it will keep you occupied definitely! I hope you DH can join too its nice if they can be involved )

I wanted to go to Cuba but being pregnant, that is not the best Idea. So, we are thinking Mexico Puerta Vallarta possibly. I just want sand and virgin drinks and beautiful water and children that don't bother me heheheh.
    Listen, if you go - can I come too? and our kids can just entertain each other?? HAHA would your older kids tag along? If so (in-built babysitters! ^^)
    That said, here in Australia Xmas is a stinky hot middle of summer affair anyways - we're not going away over summer as my husband and I used up all our leave to go visit our family in France in July - but I reckon we will squeeze in a few beach days over Xmas. We're lucky that we're about an hour and a bit away (unless stuck in traffic) from the 1st decent beaches. Might bring virgin cocktails and let the hubby mind the kids while I snooze in the shade LOL
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, thanks for the invite here ! I'm 13w tomorrow, due May 1st! I have a feeling I may be induced a fortnight early due to medications, but hoping I can go full term and let baby come when they fancy hah!

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Sent from my CPH2207 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Irobbo90 Its so nice to see so many ladies expecting! What are you wishing for? Fingers crossed you can do full thurm this a healthy baby!

LMAS- I have always wanted to go to Australia! I am in Canada and we had our first snow last night... Its currently -6.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing for a boy as we already have a girl this pregnancy now feels so different to my daughter, not that that means much, I know hah!

My bump is enormous this time around, I looked like this at about 28-30w, never mind only 13 x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1g1r1 View Post
    Thank you for the invite to this chat! And congratulations Jazmin! I’ve been sick and fatigued since about 6 weeks. I am 9.5 weeks now. The anxiety and sadness and surprise around it all makes it worse. I feel like when I planned the pregnancies like the last couple, I had more control conceiving wise and I was happy to be sick- now I’m just a worried mess. I am going to start to see a pregnancy therapist that deals with all things reproductive with the mind. I need someone to talk to face to face other than my husband who although he is a great dad and husband, he is isn’t a therapist and it’s unfair to expect him to be.
    I pray of course for a boy and that this baby doesn’t have any abnormalities. We already have a difficult road ahead with our Voss. ( he suffered a brain injury from a boating accident at only 9 months old). And I just want this nausea to end now. I feel like such a bad mom to my kids when I feel like this. Add that on top of the already feeling guilty and let me tell you, days feel like years.
    How is everyone else feeling?
    Dan - welcome!
    For some reason your message didn't show when I last logged in!
    It's great that you are seeing someone - will you do the NIPT to ensure all ok (and allow you to find out gender early)? Like I've told you before, you have a majority of boys so there's no reason why this little bean couldn't be one, too!
    How is your little Voss doing?

Like you - feeling very much sick and am still in limbo about how the pregnancy is progressing - so much so I haven't had too much time to be anxious about gender ...
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lrobbo90 View Post
    Wishing for a boy as we already have a girl this pregnancy now feels so different to my daughter, not that that means much, I know hah!

My bump is enormous this time around, I looked like this at about 28-30w, never mind only 13 x

Welcome lrobb!
    Haha - your uterus already "knows" pregnancy, so it tends to be extended faster and more each pregnancy - I dare not think of my bump this time around (5th baby!)... good think I had some padding left from my last pregnancy, may hide the bump in the fat padding LOL
    There's been quite a high success rate for blue so let's keep our fingers crossed we will be getting blue, too!
    When will you find out gender?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a doctors appointment yesterday, everything went well and I was glad to hear the heartbeat at 150 i believe. I got the go on December travel so fingers crossed it all goes well.
    We are headed for a snowy family trip with my husbands family to the mountains in Banff in a couple weeks too its a 7 hour drive but we will be having a layover in another city for the night I am excited to take some time!

We are 17 weeks today booked our anatomy scan in 3 weeks. We know whe are having a girl but I still want to see a healthy bean )

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Had a doctors appointment yesterday, everything went well and I was glad to hear the heartbeat at 150 i believe. I got the go on December travel so fingers crossed it all goes well.
    We are headed for a snowy family trip with my husbands family to the mountains in Banff in a couple weeks too its a 7 hour drive but we will be having a layover in another city for the night I am excited to take some time!

We are 17 weeks today booked our anatomy scan in 3 weeks. We know whe are having a girl but I still want to see a healthy bean )
    Perfect on all fronts, Treens!
    I miss having cold winters and snow - it sounds so exciting! Just yesterday my 5-year-old complained she'd never seen snow (which she did, when she was like 2 months old so doesn't remember haha) - miss the cosy indoor time when it's cold and snowy outside or the cold but sunny days that are glorious - hope you enjoy your time away!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast