Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Her name will be Azyra (azeera) as our son is Xerxes (zerksees) and I think it will go nice together.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That definitely would match !
    So cool- I love uncommon names (though I’ve not convinced DH for my faves haha) …is it Persian origins?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im really not sure lol I just love it. I had a student with the name and i instantly loved it and the has never happened. I never really like names. Had to really twist my husbands arm but it grew on him.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi treens.. great news and love the name

LMSM how are you doing ??

I am all ok here just usual pains and aches as we grow.. otherwise everything seems ok. I have a long gap after 5th month check up.. so haven’t had any check ups after my 20 weeks scan.

I am not getting any notifications from forums anymore so missing all the messages. Hope everyone is ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Jazmin - can't believe you're that far along now, have you got anything ready for your little man?

I'm ok thanks - just hoping my cycles come back soon so I can move on...
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2023/2024 Pregnancy chat

Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Thanks Jazmin - can't believe you're that far along now, have you got anything ready for your little man?

I'm ok thanks - just hoping my cycles come back soon so I can move on...
    Hey.. lovely to hear back from you. I am sure the cycle will get back to normal soon.l for you. try to relax while you can and give yourself rest when needed. sleep and eat well and definitely go for a walk and be active. xx

Time is going a bit slow for me but yeah getting there slowly. No I haven’t got anything for the baby yet though I was tempted to buy some clothes and cute shoes but I thought to wait until boxing day sale. Also didn’t want more things added up in the house at the moment as I am going through everything and giving away to make some more space for the new arrival. I cant add anymore furnitures so I have to make some space with the furnitures i already have here. don’t need any big items as I kept my girls in the storage and they all are unisex in colour.. such as pram.. baby car seat.. crib.. swing etc so no shopping for these things. just need newborn basics like sleeping suit, body suit.. hat and mittens..and other essentials which ill get a bit later .. hopefully in sales .

hows everyone else doing ?

Last edited by Jazmin; December 6th, 2023 at 11:59 AM.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Hey.. lovely to hear back from you. I am sure the cycle will get back to normal soon.l for you. try to relax while you can and give yourself rest when needed. sleep and eat well and definitely go for a walk and be active. xx

Time is going a bit slow for me but yeah getting there slowly. No I haven’t got anything for the baby yet though I was tempted to buy some clothes and cute shoes but I thought to wait until boxing day sale. Also didn’t want more things added up in the house at the moment as I am going through everything and giving away to make some more space for the new arrival. I cant add anymore furnitures so I have to make some space with the furnitures i already have here. don’t need any big items as I kept my girls in the storage and they all are unisex in colour.. such as pram.. baby car seat.. crib.. swing etc so no shopping for these things. just need newborn basics like sleeping suit, body suit.. hat and mittens..and other essentials which ill get a bit later .. hopefully in sales .

hows everyone else doing ?

I think clearing out before going shopping when the sales are on is an excellent idea - and then you can get all you need for your little boy without crowding the house

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How's everyone doing? Just thought I would check in.

We are now 24 weeks had a good doctor's appointment yesterday and got the green light to travel

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    How's everyone doing? Just thought I would check in.

We are now 24 weeks had a good doctor's appointment yesterday and got the green light to travel
    Yay! Have you decided where to go?
    How are you feeling? Any more headaches?

My 1st post m/c cycle started last week, so will TTC in the January cycle - and hope to be pregnant before you ladies have those babies

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that is great news! A new year and a new start )

We are off to Puerto Vallarta. I have been feeling good and rarely have headaches now little achy in the pelvis and hips but all good

Wishing you the best of luck and Happy Holidays!

20. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast