Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2023/2024 Pregnancy chat

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone wants to chat over here since we are no longer in the 2ww.

I have Girl 22, Boy 20, Girl 11, Boy 2, Girl loss 1 year ago this Saturday and now am 13 weeks tomorrow with a girl. I swayed for my last 3 pregnancies.

I have been feeling better the last week but had slight nausea for the past 3 months and just been extra tired.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Treens,

What a great idea!
    (also, when you think about it - you have a 100% success rate with your sways - you are our Guru haha)
    I'm so glad that you have a healthy baby girl on board

Hopefully others will join in too ^^
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2023/2024 Pregnancy chat

good idea. I am in.

I am still nauseous .. certain days more.. still not able to go kitchen and cook.. I am missing it that I had a dream about me cooking last night .. i have better energy these days though…

treens - glad u r feeling better. are you able to do anything at home like cooking ?

LMSM - How you feeling ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; September 28th, 2023 at 07:50 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hate cooking lol but i still can fine but we have been ordering in or going out because i am just tired.

We told our immediate family. LOL my 11 year old was not impressed and my older kids probably just roll their eyes... Being 43 and having such a large space is weird to some. But I just love kids!

Jazmin, what are your other children genders?

LMSM, I believe you were in your 2nd month of trying that is so lucky it seems for some of us to take forever. how are you feeling?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2023/2024 Pregnancy chat

Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    I really hate cooking lol but i still can fine but we have been ordering in or going out because i am just tired.

We told our immediate family. LOL my 11 year old was not impressed and my older kids probably just roll their eyes... Being 43 and having such a large space is weird to some. But I just love kids!

LMSM, I believe you were in your 2nd month of trying that is so lucky it seems for some of us to take forever. how are you feeling?
    oh ok.. here… either my husband cooks.. or we do take aways.. I have my cousin here too.. she visits me when she is free and cook something .. once a week.. so moving on somehow. my mom is not here in the country yet so I am waiting for her arrival lol.

I have 2 Girls . 9 and 5. They both r excited about the news though 2nd one wasn’t happy initially but when she saw few newborns and tiny babies from India .. now she cannot wait few months to get a baby sister or brother.. she want it tomorrow .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; September 30th, 2023 at 05:21 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pregnancy does take its toll - it’s hard work growing another human 24/7!!!
    Yes - it was our 2nd month TTC.. which feels completely surreal to me as for my 1st two DDs, I spent literal years - going through surgeries, fertility treatments, miscarriages to actually have a take home baby!!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so awesome LMSM that it was quick this time! Wishing you healthy 9 months!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ��
    If anyone had told me 13 years ago that I’d be able to conceive - let alone completely naturally, I would have not believed it!

When is everyone having their next appointment or scan?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is amazing! Life definitely throws good curveballs too )

My next is Oct. 25th i will almost be 17 weeks then. So the 20 week scan after that

How are you all feeling?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is amazing! Life definitely throws good curveballs too )

My next is Oct. 25th i will almost be 17 weeks then. So the 20 week scan after that

How are you all feeling?
    Wow - it flies by!!! I'm sure it will start feeling real once you see her at your 20 week scan, all GIRL

I've now booked my early dating scan for the 17th - hoping all will be well... feeling very sick already but the Unisom helps take off the edge fortunately

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast