Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best month to have a baby

Yeah I know most of the time it doesn’t go as we’ve planned and I also know that’s completely personal opinion but I’d like to hear from you ladies what would be your preferred month to have a baby and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I preferred May. The weather was warm, I didn't need to worry about driving to appointments in the snow, and I missed out on the hot summer weather while pregnant. The worst month I gave birth was late March - I had SO many appointments late in pregnancy when the roads were terrible. I actually have two December babies and both of them were better than March - luckily we didn't have snow on the ground with either of them. December birthdays can obviously suck, especially TWO of them, but they were better than March where I had to drive the whole entire winter in snow. August was ok and I wasn't terribly bothered by the heat compared to some people's experience, but my daughter kept getting overheated her first couple weeks and that was stressful.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Isabellinhapm liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I preferred May. The weather was warm, I didn't need to worry about driving to appointments in the snow, and I missed out on the hot summer weather while pregnant. The worst month I gave birth was late March - I had SO many appointments late in pregnancy when the roads were terrible. I actually have two December babies and both of them were better than March - luckily we didn't have snow on the ground with either of them. December birthdays can obviously suck, especially TWO of them, but they were better than March where I had to drive the whole entire winter in snow. August was ok and I wasn't terribly bothered by the heat compared to some people's experience, but my daughter kept getting overheated her first couple weeks and that was stressful.
    Thanks for answering Atomic
    My last baby was born in July and for as much as I love his bday being in the summer (it’s nice and warm to have the cake outside) the last few weeks of pregnancy were ROUGH! I’ve also April and November babies and I the April pregnancy felt like lasted forever the November though wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d be with the cold and darkness I guess every month has it ups and downs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes exactly!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bear in mind I live in Australia so seasons are reversed here
    DD1 born end of July - middle of winter but a very mild one...my absolute fave! I was in early pregnancy when it was super hot and when she was born, I could cuddle and nurse her without both of us being drenched in sweat...
    DD2 born end of September - beginning of Spring..pregnancy was ok but it turned very hot not long after she was born until she was a good 5 months old...and she was a chunky girl, so babywearing, nursing etc was a hot sweaty exercise 24/7... not a fan of timing because of that
    DD3 & 4 both born in March...so tail end of summer/start of autumn here... last trim of pregnancy in the heat, not great. especially commuting to and from work 5 days a week on a hot stuffy train...but after it was good as the weather cooled down
    Last edited by LMSM; February 12th, 2024 at 04:32 PM.
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Isabellinhapm liked this post