Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tinksmagic View Post
    Scan this morning, no hb, just a yolk, only 3 days growth over the last 8. Not too hopeful.
    At your RE's office? Is your RE aware of what is going on? Have you spoken with them?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan was at the ivf clinic. The tech pointed out both sacs, but wouldn't measure #2. The nurse was annoying and very aloof about everything, so I called my ob. They can't see me til next week anyway, but she is more optimistic, so I should be. I am done with the ivf clinic, they don't seem to address my concerns and only give vague information.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry they are treating you this way.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hunny I am like crazy for both boys and hoping everything is ok.

I had a bleed so heavy it was like AF and spotting for 3+ months afterwards - only lost one twin - my other boy is 2 years old and perfect. (not that it is a HUGE consolation but just so you know you can lose one and have tons of bleeding and still come out with a happy healthy baby.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. We've felt pretty insignificant with them this whole cycle. It's almost like they're all about the money and if you fail, oh well, you'll be back! My friend has tried them 5 times now, unsuccessfully, and one of the times they knew there was low motility with the donor they thawed and still went ahead to the tune of $2500 for icsi. After she complained, they gave her $1000 credit towards her next cycle. So wrong!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tinks, so sorry to hear about all this

I hope it all turns out well, I know the waiting is going to be the hard part....

for sure keep us updated!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    aww im so sorry tink. hopefully your ob can explain things better and you'll have a good strong hb in another week or so. but to answer your question i had a sac that grew without a baby. it was one of my unknown gender miscarriages. i got a bfp. and i went in around 7 weeks because i had a very small amount of spotting. i grew a sac and a yolk sac but a baby never formed. everything was measuring ok there just wasn't a baby in there. it was very odd. a few days later the heavy bleeding started. i hope this doesn't happen to you. i didn't have ivf so i knew my dates where right on. im glad the others who had ivf can chime in with more answers. prayers for you and your little ones!
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for what you are going through , however If I am in your situation I would just go to my RE office with my ultrasound results and demand a stat meeting with your RE and get an explanation and not because you paid so much moment is because you are still under his care and by all means a good doctor follows up whether it is good news or bad news. And I would definitely reports that ignorant RN and how insensitive she was. Sorry if I am getting you all edgy I work in healthcare and I think patients' rights should be highly respected
    Best of luck to you and hope both stick for you.
    2006 2010
    baby boy is here 06/26/2013 after 2 IVF cycles 1 FET

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies, I knew I could cry on everyone's shoulder (and believe me, I've been doing that a lot the past day and a half).

I guess the good news is, I still feel very much preggers. I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic that I didn't still feel it, but once I got my butt outta bed and motivated, it's very much clear. My tummy has deflated a bit, and that's kinda freaking me out, but there's reason (I won't say, it's tmi, lol).

I haven't heard from the clinic, not that I expect to, and I'm glad my ob-gyn will be seeing me from now on. I just wish it wasn't a week away. I guess I should be taking advantage of this week still preggers even if slow development. I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts and not worry about it. Good thing is, the bleed is staying put inside me although I'm fairly certain where it is, I've got a huge pain on my middle left side where I strained the muscle, so I'm thinking that the strain caused the bleed. Still have the cramping that I've had all week and back pain, so other than them upsetting the Hell out of me yesterday, nothing's really changed. I am going to ask to be seen as I do periodically get a few sharp pains in my stomach that have me concerned. Last week they mentioned my ovaries were enlarged but of course, no one addressed it the other day. I know something is up with them cuz they still hurt like mad.

I hate that I have to work this week, really wish I could take some time off to relax until I know things are going well.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope it all turns out well. xx

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast