Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hope you get a miracle tink, prayers are with you but also my belighted ovem kept growing as well. and my number continued to rise, not double but rise much like yours did. i did finally miscarry on my own but i wasn't taking any meds. i admire your determination, but if you want to try again soon it might be better to go for the d&c so you can get your cycles back on track.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At over 9 weeks, there should not be empty sacs. HCG rising is due to the fact that they did implant and HCG is being secreted but seeing nothing is the biggest issue. You should be having a NT scan in 3 weeks but there has to be something there. I really don't get this. It doesn't make any sense.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing about this pregnancy has started to make sense. I'm not sure what to think anymore. I've read the miracle stories where women with tilted uterus's find their baby perfectly fine after 10 -12 weeks. I know mine is reversed, but we'll see. No matter what, I'll wait it out. The worst that could be is what we're already figuring but I don't ever want to jump the gun (or the shark!!!)
    See what is there come Friday. Funny they continue to very slowly grow, that makes no sense either. Either way I'm worrying myself death!
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gosh Tink all the uncertainty must be driving you nuts, I hope everything turns out good and you get good news. Pray you have some sticky beans in there xx
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A woman at my church went through a very similar situation with her twin boys years and years ago. Her doctors pushed for a D&C, but she adamantly refused and decided to pray and wait it out. Her boys are both alive and well today - one of them is getting married this summer!

I that you have a similar miracle on your hands!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    tinks, can't wait for an update! When do you see your doctor today? I pray for a miracle, akin to what sweetpea said!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today there was only 1mm growth, been moved to a "missed miscarriage", just waiting it out at this point.
    Sorry, wish I had a miracle to announce. :_(

Next scan is Thursday if I make it. No signs yet. Meeting next month with a genetic doctor, going to get to the heart of the problem.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry to hear this Tinks (((HUGS)))

Are you going to do a D&C to see if they can figure out the cause of the miscarriage? When I had mine done they didn't do any testing and I wish I would have. Every RE after the D&C that I consulted with asked me for those results and since I didn't have them it was like starting from square one.

Whatever you decide I hope your heart can heal soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very sorry. I agree with michaela though to ask about if they can do testing with a D&C because you cannot if you wait it out. I'm sorry this has been managed this way for you. I don't think your clinic handled your case very well and I recommend you consult with another RE if you can.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah it makes me so sad that they drug it out like that. That should have never happened and I agree I would also look for a new RE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast