Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Tinksmagic, I'm sorry about all your stress. Have you tried things like royal jelly to produce better quality eggs? Or do you ladies not do that in HT?
    Yes, trying a lot right now. I'm slowly adding in things every few days to make sure I don't get sick or are allergic. Started royal jelly 3 weeks ago, yum! My daily treat to compensate the wheat grass, lol.

I'm backing off HT for the next 6 months. I met with another dr at Mass General and left there feeling very annoyed and greatly disappointed. I now know what I need to do before I try again and won't be rushed. She wants to try again in 2 months and NOT do PGD though we strongly feel it is in our best interest considering our outcomes. So much for "experts", HA!

I am taking it all back many steps. I'm eating only whole foods and taking what I feel I need to improve my eggs. So far it's been working out great, and I've been reading forums where women tried this and that and what's worked for them.

I am determined to do this safely, healthy, and on MY terms!

Our diagnosis of Trisomy 10 hit us out of nowhere, given the severity of the possible outcome. I can't risk having a child with defects, we're not in a position to raise a child with defect and it would be very unfair to the child and our other children.
    Last edited by tinksmagic; April 29th, 2012 at 07:40 AM.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789