Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Updated Next Scan in 2 days!

I am going for my gender scan tomorrow and now suddenly I am really worried they will say it's a boy! We didn't sway for a girl but since I had a dream about our little girl almost 4 years ago I have just assumed our baby would be a girl (this is dp's first) As soon as we found out I was pregnant dp said "you do know it's a girl don't you?" and he has made no secret of his desire for a daughter to me. I would love for it to be a girl, my best friend is convinced it's a girl and all my nub guesses have been girl so now it just seems like it's bound to be a boy. I have to admit if they do say it's a boy then I will be disappointed, obviously a healthy baby is the main thing but I am sure you all understand. We haven't told anyone apart from my best friend that we are going and I have persuaded dp not to reveal the gender for a while as I want to give myself time to get used to the idea if it is a boy. Keep trying to imagine what it will feel like if they say boy so I can prepare we tried for 12 months for this baby and it is so wanted, so why do I feel like this?
    Last edited by mama27; April 11th, 2012 at 02:52 PM.
    98 00 03 05 06 07 08
    and due 28 th August 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand how you feel. I'm 24 weeks and I have been told girl at two scans, but I'm that convinced I couldn't be that lucky as I want this little girl so much that I will have a boy. I am going for another scan in 2 weeks and keep having dreams I go and they say sorry been such a mistake, past two scans were wrong for some reason and baby is in fact boy. I'm trying not to get my hopes up or too excited, but I want to as I want to enjoy pregnancy. This will probably be our last child so feel the pressure for it to be a girl. We have a son already whom we adore, but I've always wanted a girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mama, i just wanted to wish you luck for your scan tomorrow. Also just looking at your sig... I think it would be freakishly abnormal for you to have 4 girls and 4 boys, to me it seems much more likely to have more of 1 than an even split.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So this is the first baby you guys will have together?...Your siggy is throwing me off.

Good luck at your scan tomorrow!!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah this is our first child together and dp doesn't have any other children so his only child. Went for the scan and it is a boy, she took ages looking around in that area and I had already spotted it but still almos burst into to tears when she confirmed it I can't believe how disappointed I feel at not getting our little girl, just had a good cry to dp who is being very understanding. So glad we are keeping it to ourselves right now as I can't face telling anyone. I am sure I will soon come around to the idea of him being a boy but I need to let go of the baby girl I thought I was having first.
    98 00 03 05 06 07 08

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry you didn't hear girl. Will you guys try again? (((Hugs)))
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you didn't hear girl. I thought the same fivebabies - are you going to try for another in the future?
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry it's not a girl , but for sure your DP will love his little boy!
    +1

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Flava he definitely will and I know I will too once I get over it.

Myloves and fivebabies- no this is the only child dp wants us to have because of the other 7, he is already talking about a vasectomy.

I am still sad about it, have been trying to look at boy things to give myself some more enthusiasm and spoke of boy names with my best friend today. I guess it will just take time, I feel so ungrateful as at least he is healthy and guilty as it has taken the shine off yesterday for dp
    98 00 03 05 06 07 08

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe, you both will love that sweet lil' baby boy soooo much! Feel better soon Sweetie!
    Now SIXbabies!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast